Random stuff for sale/free

ktmrider

IMG_1759.JPG
Takagi tankless hot water heater , natural gas , model is the TK-4 will do up to 3 baths
Never used 600.
IMG_1761.JPG
Bike carrier measures 45 long x 30 tall 12 deep. $ 1oo.00
IMG_1762.JPG
HVLP spray system I used it for staining woodwork and cabinets $ 100.00
IMG_1763.JPG
Head skiis 170 size I wear a size 9 boot Free

Attachments

• IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 8

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
what you want with 170 skis? aren't you like 6'2"
Perfect ski for my 6' beginner gf. May even be a bit long, but she can skill into them. She's all about the french fries > pizza now. I'm in the market for skis myself, but I'd be looking for some stiff ~188".

ktmrider

IMG_1767.JPG
Honeywell humidifier , new unit , installs in the main trunk line . Never used everything you need Free
IMG_1774.JPG IMG_1776.JPG
Did a super high-end job about 15 years ago and installation crew had an extra set of speakers at the time I purchased them for 700 never use them sitting in my attic but they have never been used I'm assuming they still work it was a pretty high-end system 25 bucks
IMG_1777.JPG
3/4 roll of Kerdi free @mattybfat

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
View attachment 50111
Honeywell humidifier , new unit , installs in the main trunk line . Never used everything you need Free
View attachment 50112 View attachment 50113
Did a super high-end job about 15 years ago and installation crew had an extra set of speakers at the time I purchased them for 700 never use them sitting in my attic but they have never been used I'm assuming they still work it was a pretty high-end system 25 bucks
View attachment 50114
3/4 roll of Kerdi free @mattybfat

If @mattybfat doesnt want the Kerdi roll, I'll grab this.

the schwartz

humidifier please!

i'll forward the 450 info to a friend, he's looking to build up a dirt oriented DS. that's a sweet ride with the rekluse i bet

Top Bottom