Jshort’s bike thread

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy cats! You called that. Sorry that tick tanked your Natz. OTOH, you're so much more attuned to how your engine should be running vs how it IS running that you're getting it solved early. (He says, hoping he's right?)
Can you race in this next year? Just til Natz.
View attachment 55221

Yeah looking back, I must have gotten bit the weekend of the Port Jervis race or a few days before. The Tuesday afterwards was when shit went down hill.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
bad timing - but you put it out there.
love reading that, talking yourself into feeling better, telling yourself to finish.
mental mettle.

quick recovery, cause 'cross....

i gotta look at your rides, now that i'm going out of Clinton some days

I'm a believer of mind over matter. Or more specifically, I think a lot of our issues are mental to begin with.

You talking MTb or road bike?
WTF Dude... Me, Brian, now you... these ticks are taking people out..

This is the 2nd and possibly 3rd time I've dealt with this shit.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
You talking MTb or road bike?

Yes.

i've seen that back way into vorhees, and the connection out the back of the hs. haven't ridden it yet.

looking for a road loop around spruce run without too much rt 31 involved. may also head up to hampton,
and come back through asbury, and pick one of the nasty climbs.

i came down old farm rd today - think i'll try going up it next time.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bummer on the Lyme,
but great season and way to push through feeling shitty.

Glad you caught it early (right?)
Heal up soon, looking forward to some great cross recaps.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well that sucks man, I guess its not unlike a crash or injury given where we live and what we do....bound to happen sooner or later.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Damn, sorry to hear about the Lymes. Lymes is quickly becoming the 2017 excuse for racers not doing well.

Srs though, fast recovery

Dominique

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It sucks to hear about the Lymes but it's good to have figured out why you felt shitty!

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
333600fad13114f0abe4d4718c654f60701b66ddb0f5329090b5b1e5f785ca4c.jpg

Seriously, fuck ticks. With all the early season reports I was so skittish to ride, but then I got swamped with school and couldn't find the time anyway. When I did, I was careful not to rub up against bushes or stop for a while. The day after Stewart 45, after already checking myself and showering, I found a tiny one on the back of my knee. Hate the things.

Get better soon Jeremy!

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hell yeah Fox orange fork! And another Valor! Unless the front is taking a crosscation.

Top Bottom