Question for the cops/firefighters/emts/tow drivers/first responders/ etc.....

walter

Fourth Party
My wife has said she wants car survival stuff, window smasher, seat belt cutter, etc. I see these tools like the LifeHammer combo tool. Is there anything out there you guys/ladies prefer to use or should I just buy a ball peen hammer and heavy duty shears for her?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Expect anything different? Especially with the new governor, you NJ residents are screwed, blewed and tatooed gun-wise (among other things).

Meh we don't need to make things political, I think guns are silly and would be happy if the world was without guns. It would solve the problem of needing guns.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
There we go

To get a carry permit in NJ you need to either be retired law enforcement or have a legitimate business where you regularly carry more than $10k in cash a week. Otherwise, NJ has been actively trying to disarm its residents for the last 30 years, and governor Dracula is just continuing that legacy.

rick81721

Lothar
Meh we don't need to make things political, I think guns are silly and would be happy if the world was without guns. It would solve the problem of needing guns.

I would be happy if the world was without jerks but that's not gonna happen either

To get a carry permit in NJ you need to either be retired law enforcement or have a legitimate business where you regularly carry more than $10k in cash a week. Otherwise, NJ has been actively trying to disarm its residents for the last 30 years, and governor Dracula is just continuing that legacy.

I prefer to call him beetlejuice

beetlejuiceembed.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Expect anything different? Especially with the new governor, you NJ residents are screwed, blewed and tatooed gun-wise (among other things).

This is like complaining about going to the beach and getting tan, limited gun access isn't a flaw it's a feature. We started before I was born and it's a reason some people like it here. You don't win an election on the local level without the most votes plain and simple. I'm clocking out kids don't want to drive this crazy train in someone else's thread.

Top Bottom