Push Shocks & Suspension

Xler8

Anyone running a Push 11-6 shock or their spring conversion for forks? Wondering if the performance gains outweigh the weight penalty.

i run both on my yeti sb5.5 traction is great and the ride is super plush. i think the weight penalty will quickly be forgotten after your ride them.

push normally sells off their demo 11/6s after christmas, i got one fully serviced and tuned for $800 last year, it looked brand new. keep an eye out on their website.

Have both and could care less about the weight I'll never go back to air suspension on my big bike . Besides the supple smooth traction enhancements the consistency is really nice . Air shocks for me just wouldn't stay consistent after a day of gravity riding .

After about a year, it started to leak?

Yup I saw that. Have a request in to see if they have one for my bike, but now I question its durability. Hopefully the leaky seal is an anomaly.
Just about 2 years of thrashing my 11/6 and it feels just as good if not better from the day I put it on . I will get it serviced this winter just to keep things ok but by far the most reliable shock I've ever owned

After about a year, it started to leak?

Yup I saw that. Have a request in to see if they have one for my bike, but now I question its durability. Hopefully the leaky seal is an anomaly.
Mhmmm.. Feels fine though gonna send it in anyway

Attachments

• 20181208_160819.jpg
    20181208_160819.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 95
Just about 2 years of thrashing my 11/6 and it feels just as good if not better from the day I put it on . I will get it serviced this winter just to keep things ok but by far the most reliable shock I've ever owned

Does yours leak like 02camaro’s?

Back
Top Bottom