Pump track!

Stopped by today to see progress

IMG_20180703_111559.jpg
IMG_20180703_111600.jpg
IMG_20180703_111452.jpg

The bmx bike felt odd at first, my balance was all off. But after many late night excursions, I'm glad I went with the 20 inch wheels.

22” or modern 24”. 26” dirt jumpers are weird AF and usually overbuilt.

Can’t beat the geo of bmx bikes for Bmx things.

Interested. Show me some for under 500.

I feel that would be way too small for me. I was looking at 26 dirt jumpers. :)
Bro, I ride a 20", so that means everyone in the world can. Look for a 21-22" top tube. It's going to be a shorter reach than a MTB but it really needs to be for that type of riding. If you measure the horizontal distance between my grips and BB it's like 1-1/2" shorter reach than my XC bike. You will get used to it and it will feel better. It's really the small wheels that make people think BMX bike are way smaller than they actually are. And new bikes run big bars now. Plus you can get a brand new bike for under $500 that's good.

Bro, I ride a 20", so that means everyone in the world can. Look for a 21-22" top tube. It's going to be a shorter reach than a MTB but it really needs to be for that type of riding. If you measure the horizontal distance between my grips and BB it's like 1-1/2" shorter reach than my XC bike. You will get used to it and it will feel better. It's really the small wheels that make people think BMX bike are way smaller than they actually are. And new bikes run big bars now. Plus you can get a brand new bike for under $500 that's good.

Like I said, I'm interested. Show me some suggestions for under $500. :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions