PSA: Don't Inject Semen

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s dangerous for the untrained to perform intravenous injections on themselves, especially when they’re injecting things that aren’t supposed to be injected into veins, like semen.

Well, the take home message here is that if you are going take semen for back pain, it has to be administered orally. If anyone is interested in such treatments I can help them out.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
tenor.gif

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What I dont understand is why inject in the arm for back pain, wouldn't make sense to inject in the problem area. Oh wait, thats a dumb question.

Dajerseyrat

Just the fact that we need people to tell people NOT to inject semen into their veins, concerns me greatly for our future as a species...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It’s dangerous for the untrained to perform intravenous injections on themselves, especially when they’re injecting things that aren’t supposed to be injected into veins, like semen.

Well, the take home message here is that if you are going take semen for back pain, it has to be administered orally. If anyone is interested in such treatments I can help them out.

tenor (6).gif

It's lower back pain...

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Just the fact that we need people to tell people NOT to inject semen into their veins, concerns me greatly for our future as a species...

This is what happens when IQ<80 people see local news “science” coverage of involving “spermatogonial stem cells (SSCs)”.

roc

Disgusting and hilarious, nice job

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
ezgif-4-1884b6e5090d.gif

got a solid screen image now can delete. Looks like my next bike will be much less expensive than i thought.

Top Bottom