prompton lake pa

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes like 15 years ago.
From what I was told some and some not love on the loop. Basically a loop around the resivor kinda like round valley but bunch of 2ndary trails also. Very curious to hear your feedback. There is some good climbs. Moosic Lackawanna and merli are not far away either.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Thanks, after I posted this I went on the mtbr forums. Somebody posted the preferred way to go. I'll post an update. From what I read, the Cloe side of the reservoir is easy, the other side is harder. But the other side has a loop I can do. I'll post an update. I'll check out those other trails too. but promton, is 2 miles from where I'll be.

Blair

Thanks, IL check it out.
I was out there last year, was surprisingly challenging. some fun parts, some technical rocky climbs and there's a lot of mileage. I only went on one side of the lake but allegedly there is a trail or two on the other. I probably have my strava link somewhere if interested.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I was out there last year, was surprisingly challenging. some fun parts, some technical rocky climbs and there's a lot of mileage. I only went on one side of the lake but allegedly there is a trail or two on the other. I probably have my strava link somewhere if interested.
Thanks, but don't kill yourself. I'm going to post in the pa section of the mtbr forums to see if I can get someone who's local.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Screenshot_20170929-122620.png

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
It was very tough rocky and we'll marked I mostly did the red trail around the resivoir. very diverse, fast flowly sections followed by rocky sections.

I also had the pleasure of falling and getting a,handlebar end slammed into my groin. I now have a nice sized black and blue mark.
i

Top Bottom