Power line work.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey,
got a call this morning from the park super about the work and platforms up on the power lines.
From what I was told the whole section of sand that runs below the power lines is JCP&L's and is a no ride zone.
They are going to be working on some tower/line upgrades and will be putting very large pallet type platforms in place to bring in heavy equipment these are not to be rode on by anyone he will be putting some signs up to reflect this as well.
He asked me to put the word out about this and will be getting me contact information in case we want more info. about what is going on and how long the project is going on.
Let's try and play nice so's not to be "those damn bikers"

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Those pallets have some wide, tire sucking gaps going across them.. Just sayin.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Opps I rode them today, probably when this was getting posted. Saw no signs. Sorry. they are huge pallets.

giff06

Yup we rode out there too! We were surprised to say the least. We thought the trail maintenence crew had been very busy this winter. Wonder if they will leave them when the work is finished.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Yup we rode out there too! We were surprised to say the least. We thought the trail maintenence crew had been very busy this winter. Wonder if they will leave them when the work is finished.

I thought that was your PU in the parking lot. Sorry I messed you guys,

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
20160318_173625.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions