Post Your KOM or Your Bragging Right here

liong71er

I had a exceptional result in six mile run
A little reminiscent won’t hurt won’t it?

So in September 12/2012
I was on my 3 days bikepacking trip logged 365 miles total with (offcourse) fully loaded front and rear racks panniers and all that comes to over 50lbs
It was on my retired singular 29er steel frame

So,on the last leg of this trip I make a stop here rode the trails then straight home
Not knowing I did some good result there I was pretty moving fast at the time conditions was dry

Till these day those result still there 7th on canal to rt 27 segment
I was fast back then,nowadays i’m Slow as ?

C2B4951B-42AE-4FF6-9EDB-B88E1237694B.png
A7024023-3A66-47EB-9D15-4D360640B82F.png
504DD232-458E-4EC2-B0F8-5BFB3D8E26C9.png

qclabrat

I'm going to HM to smash every record you own!! And when I'm done can you post it for me!! LOL:p
Which segment is the switch back climb we did at HM to the top? That one was fun. Some segments are meant for bragging...

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I had a exceptional result in six mile run
A little reminiscent won’t hurt won’t it?

So in September 12/2012
I was on my 3 days bikepacking trip logged 365 miles total with (offcourse) fully loaded front and rear racks panniers and all that comes to over 50lbs
It was on my retired singular 29er steel frame

So,on the last leg of this trip I make a stop here rode the trails then straight home
Not knowing I did some good result there I was pretty moving fast at the time conditions was dry

Till these day those result still there 7th on canal to rt 27 segment
I was fast back then,nowadays i’m Slow as ?

View attachment 83227View attachment 83228View attachment 83229
This bragging thing is fun.

phillychris498

Awesome idea for a thread. As some of you know, I used to race for the Bulldogs, so logically, I used to be fast too. My proudest KOM is from my home park at college. Pure XC style of trails, I had to average 14 mph to get first out of 569:
kom 2.PNG

A close second for my proudest KOMs is Tres Amigos from Roaring Rocks to the pipeline:
kom 3.PNG

rick81721

Lothar
I have a KOM on a segment that was only ridden by one other person. Apparently I walk up hill with my bicycle faster than the guy that made the segment.

that's how I got that one at mooch Stevens. I remember going up a ridiculous climb that quickly turned into hike-a-bike.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I have a KOM on a segment that was only ridden by one other person. Apparently I walk up hill with my bicycle faster than the guy that made the segment.
I was going up the fire road climb to the top at Tourne… pass by couple of hikers. Prolly around 20yrds from the top I ran out of gas and dismounted. Soon enuff, the same hikers walk by me. So yeah.... hikers were faster than me on a bike :(

rick81721

Lothar
I was going up the fire road climb to the top at Tourne… pass by couple of hikers. Prolly around 20yrds from the top I ran out of gas and dismounted. Soon enuff, the same hikers walk by me. So yeah.... hikers were faster than me on a bike :(

Did you go to the very top to face them or just flew back down in shame ?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Did you go to the very top to face them or just flew back down in shame ?
I took a nap... and saw the hikers coming back down lol
And to answer your question.... I continued to the top... and took another nap before heading back down :)

Victor I

aka Ridgehog

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
KOM booger from right nostril.

1e050edb-5122-4905-8986-e8183f6491dd.jpg

(Disclaimer: I pulled this from the internet, not my actual nose)

Last edited:

DownhillR3

A few KOM's over the years, should really change my Strava name to "gotsmokedbyawalmartbike", just to help destroy the elitist roadie ego's a little more. ;)

Top Bottom