Post your Cat =^..^=

iman29

Typical morning I woke up to one at my feet (Melody) and one across my chest (Jazmin)

Neither one felt like it was important to move while I reached for my phone and snapped these pics because they are cats.

IMG_2181.JPGIMG_2183.PNG

iman29

Well this is a cat but he's not my cat. His name is Prince and we met during my ride today.

At the end of my ride today I did a loop thru my local streets and stopped to check my phone (custom ring text tones for the wife and kids) and this cat came out of the yard next to me and started curling around my leg and was instantly friendly.

After 5 minutes of trying to read the phone number on his tag I finally called it but got no answer. Then a car pulled into the driveway.

Turns out he belongs to the family of the house I stopped in front of and he is an indoor/outdoor cat. And it's people we know from the hood.

Alls well that ends well. IMG_2245.JPG

rick81721

Lothar
Lulu started peeing outside the litter box - actually we thought it was her sister Maomao first, took her to the vet a few weeks ago for blood/urinalysis - all clean. Still finding pee outside box, then this week I catch Lulu in the act. To the vet she goes - $400+ in tests later, turns out she is just stressed out from strangers coming into the house. Doc gave her a pheromone collar that seems to be working.

20190614_184943.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
grumpy_cat.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

(RIP)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Home improvement/cats post. Made this today. Pizza Marty first in.

nice -i've been thinking about something to let the cat "outside" without worrying about the fox/coyote. they also make rfid cat doors that lock

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
nice -i've been thinking about something to let the cat "outside" without worrying about the fox/coyote. they also make rfid cat doors that lock
This was easy and cheap. Wifey found the folding crate for $5 at a garage sale. Then 2 pressure treated 2x4s and a box of deck screws and it’s done for just over $20. Our cats don’t go out (well, we bring the handicapped cat out on the deck since she can’t run away, she loves it) but love the open window so this should be a real treat for them once they all discover it. It’s garage sale season, go find a crate and build one.

iman29

Based in the ocean theme bed cover let’s call this one “Cat-Fish” cause it almost looks like Melody is trying to swim.

2D0861EB-5CFD-4B42-9A54-FAC7F71DC7DA.jpeg

iman29

Melody and Jazmin were laying symmetrically opposite of each other again but I took this pic and thought of a good title

(warning Dad joke alert)

“A Tail of Two Kitties”
9B54AE3D-B034-4825-8E84-F91F64A0A39E.jpeg

Top Bottom