Post your Cat =^..^=

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
So let's talk about cats... This is Boomer T. Cat and Izzie
IMG_4958.jpg
IMG_5233.jpg My Sis-in-Laws KitKat
IMG_0007.jpg

We also have around 5 ferals that we have had "fixed" and they hang around outside...
Boo has his own FB page Boomer T. Cat he is not a cat more so a doberman pinscher in a nice pelt...

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Pet me now human slave or suffer the consequences!
IMG_2886.JPG
Casper is a red point Siamese stray that my daughter was feeding outside... she wouldn't come anywhere near us but one day we opened the door and she entered and never left.

mustclime

*Opens thread, find’s it filled with crazy cat ladies, backs out of the thread making sure to maintain eye contact....close thread*:eek:

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I had two reaction to this ... (1) I like the idea that with the many problems our world faces today, we have scientists dedicated to looking at whether a parasite you get from cat shit can make you a viable Shark Tank candidate. Yea, science!!!! And (2) ... seriously, does anyone anywhere understand the concept of spurious connections anymore?

designing a parallel experiment with MTB'rs might be interesting. Those that just trail ride, vs the lift service adrenalin crowd.
Put in for some grant money!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
designing a parallel experiment with MTB'rs might be interesting. Those that just trail ride, vs the lift service adrenalin crowd.
Put in for some grant money!
What about those of us who swing both ways?! I want in on grant money! ;)

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Finally got a pic of our maine coonView attachment 74242
I had a Maine coon when I was younger (grammar, high, and college, plus some adulting time). He was great, more on the gray spectrum than yours. He was an awesome hunter, would routinely (think 2x a month) bring mice or other small varmints back to the house. He was indoor/outdoor, got him as a kitten, back when animals were allowed/expected to roam around the neighborhood. Stayed in the house every night and most days, but when he was at the door we'd let him out. Always came back. He was awesome in that regard, but man did he ruin a lot of furniture :(

Top Bottom