Post your Cat =^..^=

qclabrat

found this guy as a stray earlier this year wandering around our home. Posted it on a lost pet site and was rehomed with its owner shortly. Unfortunately he had a brother who was also lost at the same time and not sure if found. They are show cats which cost there owner about 10k.
1531920340337.png

kdebello

@kdebello I'm so sorry for your loss. He was an adorable cat.

Thanks @MissJR , we've had a lot of cats over the years. which with me being highly allergic doesn't make it comfortable around the house, but if it make my wife and kids happy, so be it.

I feel worse for my kids, as they've never not known him being around. They both really stepped up and took care of him the last months. My older daughter was there alone when he laid down on the bathroom floor and called me saying he didn't look good. We rushed home, picked up our other daughter from camp and all got to say goodbye.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is Cream Puff. He was found by Rockaway Animal Control in Lake Ames Park, which is basically Wildcat. I didn't know this until we had already adopted him, but we think it's kind of cool that he might have seen me ride by out there while he was barely surviving on his own. We've only had him a few weeks, so he is still settling in. He is young and playful, which sometimes annoys our old dog, but they mostly get along. His favorite thing in the world is chasing a red dot around the house. This is convenient, because it means I can play with him without leaving the couch.

iman29

@kdebello so sorry for your loss, as a lifetime pet owner its so hard when you know they can't live forever, but they are more then just a pet they are family especially for the kids.

Our first generation of pets, we had 2 cats and a dog that lived a long time, and our kids were born afterwards so they always knew them. The Cats (Samson and Noah) made it to 17 and 16 years old and the dog (Delilah) made it to 17.5 years old). They all passed within 18 months of each other about 4 years ago, so it was HARD not gonna lie, especially on the kids but they were all rescues so we gave them good lives.

Fast forward to our newer generation of animals, we got Melody ( 4.5 years old - darker colored) after Samson passed away because Noah was so lonely he was mourning his buddy it gave him some comfort for his last few months. Then when he passed my wife convinced me that Melody needed a sister so we got Jazmin (2.5 years - grey colored), who turned out to be 100% attached to me 24 x 7.

I work from home often so this first pic is one of my many staff meetings like when I am on marathon conference calls, this is what I am usually looking at.

1531921853728.png

I added this second pic only because its the night before I was packing my little duffle bag to head to the Kingwood TT a few weeks ago since it was supposed to be pouring rain that day, and they both jumped in.
1531921968651.png

And since we are on the topic of pets, I know this is only a Cat posting thread but we just finally adopted a rescue puppy last Thursday named Shelby, after my wife played the "anniversary gift" card on me after saying no for about 1.5 years I gave in. She's 5.3 lbs of cute right now and even the cats dont mind her much for now.

1531923121357.png

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
@kdebello so sorry for your loss, as a lifetime pet owner its so hard when you know they can't live forever, but they are more then just a pet they are family especially for the kids.

Our first generation of pets, we had 2 cats and a dog that lived a long time, and our kids were born afterwards so they always knew them. The Cats (Samson and Noah) made it to 17 and 16 years old and the dog (Delilah) made it to 17.5 years old). They all passed within 18 months of each other about 4 years ago, so it was HARD not gonna lie, especially on the kids but they were all rescues so we gave them good lives.

Fast forward to our newer generation of animals, we got Melody ( 4.5 years old - darker colored) after Samson passed away because Noah was so lonely he was mourning his buddy it gave him some comfort for his last few months. Then when he passed my wife convinced me that Melody needed a sister so we got Jazmin (2.5 years - grey colored), who turned out to be 100% attached to me 24 x 7.

I work from home often so this first pic is one of my many staff meetings like when I am on marathon conference calls, this is what I am usually looking at.

View attachment 72979

I added this second pic only because its the night before I was packing my little duffle bag to head to the Kingwood TT a few weeks ago since it was supposed to be pouring rain that day, and they both jumped in.
View attachment 72980

And since we are on the topic of pets, I know this is only a Cat posting thread but we just finally adopted a rescue puppy last Thursday named Shelby, after my wife played the "anniversary gift" card on me after saying no for about 1.5 years I gave in. She's 5.3 lbs of cute right now and even the cats dont mind her much for now.

View attachment 72990

PPOpinion.jpg

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not really ours but a local stray we call "Meow" cause that's what she does when she comes calling and wants food. In payment she'll let you pet her for 2.4 seconds then maul your hand. When I walk out the door with a handful of dogs she doesn't even flinch. I admire her unrepentant badassery.

Denville animal control just picked up a very similar cat that we thought it was her but the markings are slightly off. IMG_6952.JPG

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok I didn't give Weiner Ballz his due justice. The cat actually thinks he is a dog. Will follow you anywhere, play fetch and most of all talk non stop at you. What @fidodie the OG does not know is Weiner has spent a vacation at lake George scaling the the heights of the upper windows.
IMG_0179.JPG
And yes he was a rescue siamese

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Not really ours but a local stray we call "Meow" cause that's what she does when she comes calling and wants food. In payment she'll let you pet her for 2.4 seconds then maul your hand. When I walk out the door with a handful of dogs she doesn't even flinch. I admire her unrepentant badassery.

Denville animal control just picked up a very similar cat that we thought it was her but the markings are slightly off. View attachment 73028

She looks very healthy for a stray. Are you sure she isn't someone's cat who just likes to visit other places for free food? We had one of those coming to our yard for about six months before we found out that he belonged to the people who lived three houses down.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
She looks very healthy for a stray. Are you sure she isn't someone's cat who just likes to visit other places for free food? We had one of those coming to our yard for about six months before we found out that he belonged to the people who lived three houses down.

Yeah I agree. She's pretty clean and we sometimes won't see her for months. Very skittish though. It's all part of her royal cat-ness, show up whenever and stay as long as she deigns.

Top Bottom