Post Bearscat appreciation thread

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
This race needs a blank canvas for all the thanks.This was my first time doing this race and I did the team race with @Dairyman . What a course! Pavement, jeep trails, fire road, rocks and roots...it had it all. Thanks to all involved. The course was marked well, people were great and the food was delicious!
9B1B1337-383C-4A84-9D2F-9E46B1B716A7.jpeg

Sven Migot

This race needs a blank canvas for all the thanks.This was my first time doing this race and I did the team race with @Dairyman . What a course! Pavement, jeep trails, fire road, rocks and roots...it had it all. Thanks to all involved. The course was marked well, people were great and the food was delicious!View attachment 77469
Wow, that's a handsome crew!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sounds like everyone had an awesome time! I was super bummed to miss it this year, but I really hope it's back next year, and I hope it will be another awesome Fall day.

Thanks Black Bear for putting on an awesome event, even though I didn't get to enjoy it this year!

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Sounds like everyone had an awesome time! I was super bummed to miss it this year, but I really hope it's back next year, and I hope it will be another awesome Fall day.

Thanks Black Bear for putting on an awesome event, even though I didn't get to enjoy it this year!
I heard it is a potential NUE race for next year.

Top Bottom