Poison Ivy Mousetrap

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Super fun day today... Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting! I like to say that many aspects of this race can be a pain... The parking, poison ivy, it's far away... But when your out there racing course, it's hard not to be having fun. Huge thanks to the chefs for my chili dog @jmanic ...
Good course and support as always. It stinks that the park gives you guys such a hard time. On the pre ride we rode some of the "high line" trails it looked like the swampy areas could have been avoided. It did come around well however.

I'd have to look and see which trail Mike was talking but they won't let us use trails that aren't on the map to my knowledge... We did try to make some last minute tweaks to avoid some additional muddy spots and bring the course closer to reg but that got shot down by the dec. Good racing with you today DT

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I sent it pretty good off there once. I kept looking for the tree you hit but somehow didn't see it.

DAVE'S HERE!!!!

Dave Taylor.JPG

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good course and support as always. It stinks that the park gives you guys such a hard time. On the pre ride we rode some of the "high line" trails it looked like the swampy areas could have been avoided. It did come around well however.
In addition to what’s been said, it’s really difficult to come up with a loop with everything we want, in the high ground, and also within the time/distance.

LND

Thanks for yet another fantastic race and race day. For whatever reason, you folks always seem to pick it up a notch with the overall vibe. Food, smiling volunteers, cooks and servers, swag, wandering minstrels, THAT freaking teddy bear (which was awesome btw - does anyone remember the bunny from one of the former NYS MTB events? Williams Lake, maybe?). Can always tell that the MTBNj community goes all in for these, and it shows. Anyone can put a turd on the calendar and people will show up to race, just because. Really grateful that we still have the choice to look forward to events like these.

Happy Mother’s Day all. Be excellent to the people who matter.

Top Bottom