Poison Ivy Mousetrap

trener1

Quick question, does anyone have reliable GPS coordinate for the parking lot? last time I went to Stewart the GPS took me to complete other end if the park that I was supposed to be at, took me a good 30 minutes to figure out how to get to the right spot.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Keeping an eye on the forecast, hope to make it
Current forecast from the European models:
9A5392BA-A17E-481C-A1B6-24C274E610E0.png

871D3A52-00F6-46E3-A88B-BA6732230490.gif

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Quick question, does anyone have reliable GPS coordinate for the parking lot? last time I went to Stewart the GPS took me to complete other end if the park that I was supposed to be at, took me a good 30 minutes to figure out how to get to the right spot.
Someone might have a better solution, but aim for:
400 Ridge Rd

This will lead you to the park.
Just double check before you roll that GooglyMaps doesn’t try to take you through the park on New Rd.

Last edited:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Someone might have a better solution, but aim for:
NY-17K & Barron Rd, Montgomery, NY 12586

If you are coming from the East, take a left onto Barron Rd.
If you are coming from the West, take a right onto Barron Rd.

This will lead you to the park.
Just double check before you roll that GooglyMaps doesn’t try to take you through the park on New Rd.
Barron Rd?
Eye thunk u spelt Ridge Rd rong.

You must come into the park from 17K onto Ridge Road. You will not be able to take Ridge in from the other side.
ssf.png

RNG1

What the heck are people waiting for to reg?
1.For a change weather is currently not showing rain
2. There isn’t that much poison ivy really, besides you can ride faster than it especially at this place
3. I don’t think there will be any real mousetraps to worry about

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you stay on the trail, you will be fine...If you step off the trail to go pee in the woods, you could have issues.

I get it every single year bc no amount of soap, etc works for me....So remember when you see the arrows on the course....Utah gave himself poison ivy for that arrow...lets all point at him and laugh

@Dave Taylor @Mountain Bike Mike

Will I be seeing your two ugly mugs at this race?

I had this thought of converting my scalpel to SS as a tribute to my favorite race....SSAP...but im not sure this is a good idea in practice.

Top Bottom