Pocono Enduro sponsored by Vertical Earth May 15th 2016

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Raced the super D at Glen park last year had a good time , fun trails , I'll most likely be there

DanBrodeen

Back in 2013 I took 2nd overall in the Glen Park Super D. I was riding a 2011 Giant Anthem X 29er with a 100mm Reba XX fork and no dropper post. So in my opinion a FS XC bike could be raced competitively. I'd recommend a more all mountain tire like the Maxxis Minion or Ardent and a dropper post. Trails are so fun man, you gotta check it out!
im interested in this. think ill be good with 100mm travel?

RobW

Back in 2013 I took 2nd overall in the Glen Park Super D. I was riding a 2011 Giant Anthem X 29er with a 100mm Reba XX fork and no dropper post. So in my opinion a FS XC bike could be raced competitively. I'd recommend a more all mountain tire like the Maxxis Minion or Ardent and a dropper post. Trails are so fun man, you gotta check it out!
cool!!! that's so #endurobro. very tempting as I may be going to VT to watch my buddy in the ESC race that weekend.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
w
If you are on Facebook please join the Pocono Bike Club's page for all our ride info. I'll try to post up any upcoming pre rides with a bit more warning.
will do , also planned on going out next Saturday to ride most of the day

Top Bottom