PLEASE HELP:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jorba cards came in the mail today - thanks guys. Tossed a bunch in my camobak
Nice-
@KenS I'll be happy to see about putting some cards on the counter at my mtb-friendly lbses (Tenafly and Westwood) if you want

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Nice-
@KenS I'll be happy to see about putting some cards on the counter at my mtb-friendly lbses (Tenafly and Westwood) if you want

Cool. I sent out a handful the other day to folks who wanted sone to hand out to riders. You would need more than an envelope full for shops, which I will have to deliver in person after our reorder comes in. Thx too:)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Cool. I sent out a handful the other day to folks who wanted sone to hand out to riders. You would need more than an envelope full for shops, which I will have to deliver in person after our reorder comes in. Thx too:)

people have time, and their phones in the shop - wonder if a flyer/tent/poster to take a pic/QR might be more cost effective and eye catching ??

other ideas brewing.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
JORBA could really use a new person with awesome ideas and great work ethic handling membership development BTW Pat. The pay is spectacular.

(No pay at all, tons of hours, all of the beer you can drink*)

* by beer I mean water

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
JORBA could really use a new person with awesome ideas and great work ethic handling membership development BTW Pat. The pay is spectacular.

(No pay at all, tons of hours, all of the beer you can drink*)

* by beer I mean water

ideas brewing - not ambiguous at all.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions