pics from todays ride:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
some photos taken along the ride from split rock resevoir to mahlon dickerson. lot's of cliffs with great views along this route.

1393876126_50a3f9e5b6.jpg

1393876502_e5b06704cf.jpg

1393876870_0a51c6b2b6.jpg

1392983179_89623f6671.jpg

1392983533_7358ec07e5.jpg

1393877928_c2ff9d8780.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
thanks! sometimes it's worth the hassle of carrying a camera on rides. especially longer ones.

D

DANSPANK

Hey, I remember Al! Is that photo of him just before, or ust after he yakked? Looks like you boys had fun for 32miles - nice!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
that photo was halfway up an ungodly steep hill. i think he was debating wether or not to murder me.

walter

Fourth Party
Great stuff, looks like you guys had a great day. Mrs. walter enjoys your photos as well, she said,"Aww, thats pretty"

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'll show you some more next time we get a moment alone fred. if that's what you really want....

anrothar

entirely thrilled
we could have taken the long way, which has no retartedly steep hills. but then we wouldn't have gotten to go down that one super steep one to my parents house.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you have GPS from that??? i'm interested to see where you actually started and what route you took. since i know that area like ta baka my arse.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
we missed a couple of turns and didn't stay on my intended route out of splitrock, which would have been on alot more good trails. we saw the white singletrack at several junctures, but that singletrack that started going around the resy left a bad taste in our mouthes, so we stuck to quad trails till we got into mahlon.

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
heheheh. there would have been ALOT more crashing on the downhills we hit after that point if those beers were ours. and the uphills, and the flats.... :D

Top Bottom