Peter Sagan Appreciation Thread

hotsauce

Peter even looks great in the shower! Lachy, not so much...
Screenshot 2017-05-17 at 6.46.16 PM.png

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Our hero does Cookie Corner the way only out hero can. On one wheel, with one hand in the Cookie Jar.

I love this from a fan perspective......such a polar opposite of the aloof elitist a-holes we've been treated to for the last, what 20 years? Ok, there's been exceptions here and there..... But at his level? Truly refreshing.

My only fear is that in this day and age.... Might want to be careful about what you ingest. I hope for his sake he just took it and pretended to eat it.

hotsauce

Might want to be careful about what you ingest. I hope for his sake he just took it and pretended to eat it.
Cookie Corner was organized by Phil Gaimon, likely the person holding the bucket. Maybe Peto was comfortable eating from a former pro but generally it makes sense not to take random handups.

Also of note, WTF is going on with that guy in the Mexican wrestling mask? LSD?

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Cookie Corner was organized by Phil Gaimon, likely the person holding the bucket. Maybe Peto was comfortable eating from a former pro but generally it makes sense not to take random handups.

Also of note, WTF is going on with that guy in the Mexican wrestling mask? LSD?

Based on the waist size ...... might have been Floyd.:rolleyes: You know how he shuns the public these days.;)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i count how many seconds i pee sometimes, i dont log the data though. makes the time go by faster.

Blair

Gotta keep those pedals tight. In real time I thought it was a gear change problem.

Top Bottom