People who can't order properly at Chipotle

gtluke

The Moped
How do they manage to operate an automobile to arrive at Chipotle? Does someone have to operate their fork to feed them? How are they still alive? Have we gotten to the point that we are diluting the gene pool by letting these people live (and possibly breed)?

It's up to you, MTBNJ to take your parents to a Chipotle and walk them through the ordering process. Explain to them that "um, not that spicy" is not an answer when asked the question "mild, medium, or hot?" And don't forget the most important lesson to all the ladies out there. When purchasing your burrito, Chipotle ALWAYS charges. ALWAYS. It's never free. So when you are presented with your total of $9.50 for your veggie salad smothered in sour cream, you have to pay for it, every time. So Take that monstrosity of a wallet out of that beach bag you have slung around your shoulder and take out either cash or a credit card and present it to the cashier when you arrive at that station. I think the police might even side with me if I cold cocked the next woman who puts their overnight sack on the counter and begins rummaging for payment AFTER the total has been presented. Maybe. My chipotle is consistently full of police, they would understand and possibly taze the woman out of solidarity.

2014-05-01

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
we have found a new chipotle-like place by us that doesnt suck with service, but this, this could drive me to kill.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
what matters, all the fuckers that work at Chipolte are all deaf unless you dressed like a hipster. I said to go 3 f'ing times dude, how many more times you gunna ask me. I have resorted to sour cream on the side because alittle bit of sour cream stills means a cup.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Preach it, Luke! You should have to go through an online orientation or something prior to getting in line. Or we need a Burrito Nazi. The place is busy enough without everyone f-ing things up.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
These are the same people that pull up to a traffic light that has a motion sensor and don't know how to trip it, while u are stuck behind them.

People like this are aggravating but at the same time I am jealous of them. Thinking all the time can be taxing.

gtluke

The Moped
I need to brainstorm about Wtf is going on in front of the soda fountain every time I need soda. It's like there are women changing baby diapers there or something. Fill your cup , move!

gtluke

The Moped
Salad for here please
Brown rice or white rice?
Brown
What kind of beans?
Pinto, but I'm not going to tell you until you move over 8 inches because you'll forget by the time we get there.
Black Beans?
No, pinto
What kind of meat?
Chicken and Fajita Vegetables. But I don't want you to gyp me on chicken so I'm going to tell you Fajita Vegetables after you scoop in the chicken, sorry. Oh that's weird, you are almost out of Fajita Vegetables. It's 11:02 and I'm the 3rd person to order today. WHERE DID ALL THE VEGGIES GO?
Mild, Medium, or Hot? (oxford comma)
Mile and hot.
Hot too please, yeah also hot.
Corn, sour cream, and cheese?
Corn and Cheese please. Sour cream on the side please
Is that it?
Sour cream on the side please.
Anything else?
Cup of soda
$9.50 (present card)
Sour cream on the side please.
Thanks for the receipt, I might one day need to prove this transaction.
(waits in line for 20 minutes to get soda while some guy looks carefully at every bottle of Tabasco sauce and a woman's purse in in front of the entire god damn machine)
Oh excuse me young man, you cut me while you put Barq's in your water cup.

soulchild

This thread has prompted me to go across the street to the Chipotle that I have never walked into. Come to think of it, I've only had Chipotle like 3 times in my life :hmmm:

gtluke

The Moped
This was at 12:05pm yesterday
3 guys working on chairs occupying 1/3rd Chipotle,
Some guy standing on the soda machine.

20140616115900-X2.jpg

ekuhn

ha! This just does not happen at Chipotle. Its EVERYWHERE. All I can say is - taze away, taze away.

That's why I stick mostly to Wawa for lunch. Plug in my order, comes out consistent every time.

rlb

I'm always amazed by the way people inefficiently move their way through life, this being a great example. People will also wait in line for 20 minutes but wont decide what they want (or even look at the menu) until they're up.

This is why I order online, drive to chipotle, and walk straight to the register to pick it up. I'll take the hit in quality just to avoid dealing with people.

Don't get me started on how hard it is to use an ATM.

we have found a new chipotle-like place by us that doesnt suck with service, but this, this could drive me to kill.

Pancheros? I tried it for the first time yesterday, definitely has potential. However the tortilla was really chewy for some reason. I'll be back to see if we can't get this right.

Did you try Carnitas Taco Factory (it's here). I hit it once, not sure I'm goin back....

ryderX

How do they manage to operate an automobile to arrive at Chipotle? Does someone have to operate their fork to feed them? How are they still alive? Have we gotten to the point that we are diluting the gene pool by letting these people live (and possibly breed)?

It's up to you, MTBNJ to take your parents to a Chipotle and walk them through the ordering process. Explain to them that "um, not that spicy" is not an answer when asked the question "mild, medium, or hot?" And don't forget the most important lesson to all the ladies out there. When purchasing your burrito, Chipotle ALWAYS charges. ALWAYS. It's never free. So when you are presented with your total of $9.50 for your veggie salad smothered in sour cream, you have to pay for it, every time. So Take that monstrosity of a wallet out of that beach bag you have slung around your shoulder and take out either cash or a credit card and present it to the cashier when you arrive at that station. I think the police might even side with me if I cold cocked the next woman who puts their overnight sack on the counter and begins rummaging for payment AFTER the total has been presented. Maybe. My chipotle is consistently full of police, they would understand and possibly taze the woman out of solidarity.

2014-05-01
Let us not forget the inbreds with nail fungus and open finger sores who feel the need to reach over the sneeze deflector and ask " what's that green stuff "... It's your nail fungus pus, Douche Bag.

rlb

And while we're talking burritos I'm so annoyed that Baja Fresh can't make it around here. For some reason we need the fascination of watching a burrito run down and assembly line and choosing every bit that goes into it. The food at Baja Fresh was so much better than any of these other factories. They should have seen it coming and adapted a strategy to deal w/ it.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I get what you're saying -- the people who drive me nuts the most are those who, after standing in line for 20 minutes, still have no idea what they want to order when they get up to the counter. There are probably less than half a dozen things you can get there, and when it comes to how you dress them up, it's not a decision that should take longer than a few seconds. Standing there looking like you're trying to solve a topology problem when they ask if you want mild, medium or hot is not a socially acceptable way to behave, especially when you've got a line of 60 people behind you.

mandi

I've been boycotting Chipotle because of this exact reason. Oh and the 45 minute wait to get up to the counter and them say "no veggies left." Great... so my veggie burrito will just be sans veggies? Makes sense.

New place in town makes the tortillas to order (drooling) & I don't wait for 45 minutes. They win my business!

Top Bottom