Pay it Forward

UnionRider475

I have a few items - nothing great but hey, they're free!!

Crank Brother pedals- I forget which model these are . Decent shape , some scuffs but they work

Attachments

• bike stuff 014.jpg
    bike stuff 014.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 34

UnionRider475

Race Day DVD
I watched this but I'm more into watching a movie while on the trainer

Attachments

• bike stuff 022.jpg
    bike stuff 022.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 24

UnionRider475

My sister knows I ride a bike lol so she got me this mirror ....

Never used- maybe someone who commutes on their bike could use this ?

Attachments

• bike stuff 015.jpg
    bike stuff 015.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 30

UnionRider475

Trico Sports gel seat - has a slight rip , could be a good seat for the indoor trainer

Attachments

• bike stuff 026.jpg
    bike stuff 026.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 23
  • bike stuff 033.jpg
    bike stuff 033.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 14

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i have

$10 chick-fil-a gift card - no place near me so it is yours

Mugshots (philly) gift card - no idea what the balance is, i won it at the philly marathon last year (random drawing)

first to respond to thread gets the one(s) they claim - don't pm me, got a sensitive inbox.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
mugshots is gone
chik-fil-a is gone

thank you for playing.

Last edited:

rlb

Yakima ROC 2 hitch rack for 1.25" hitch. Includes locking cable, locking hitch pin and spare straps.

Come take this if you need a basic rack. Works fine, I just don't have the need/space for it anymore. I live in Springfield and work in Millburn. I'll be glad to have the space back, and a good six pack will make me even happier.

IMG_0559.JPG

njmark

Professional Cyclist
Yakima ROC 2 hitch rack for 1.25" hitch. Includes locking cable, locking hitch pin and spare straps.

Come take this if you need a basic rack. Works fine, I just don't have the need/space for it anymore. I live in Springfield and work in Millburn. I'll be glad to have the space back, and a good six pack will make me even happier.

IMG_0559.JPG

pm sent

audi666

Sidi Dominator 4 MTB shoes sz 40. I can get up a picture or two tonight if anyone needs. Free + shipping or pickup

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yakima Rain Gutter Towers+parts

Bumping this for the newbs-
Someone get this stuff outta my garage.
If you have a car with rain gutters, here's all you need to get started.

2x Round cross bars 42" and 43"

Old school rain gutter set-up
4x Rain gutter towers
4x Non-SKS locks
1x Cable lock that locks via tower lock

View attachment 9492

View attachment 9493

View attachment 9494

icolquhoun

29" front wheel 100mm spacing, generic front hub, sun something or other rim..

(3) 26"x1.5" slick tires in new condition

26.8mm Thomson seatpost (old Bianchi size)

WTB ssr women's seat

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where are you located? I would love the tires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

THATmanMANNY

D'oh i thought id be able to switch wheels and frame but i have wrong size. does anyone have good condition flip flip or fixed 120mm rear road wheel or wheelset?

We can trade for my 130mm rear, wheelset, or beer or a little money. It's just going on a spare fixie so nothing crazy needed.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Taylormade Tour Preferred irons

Okay, got a set of golf bats here for someone.
Someone gave me these when I was picking up the game, and maybe these can go under the tree for a budding duffer.
The set is 2-PW, I can throw in a random sand wedge and maybe a 3-wood.
They are an older set of blade irons, not as forgiving as cavity irons, but they are a great set. They swing great and hit true.
Shafts are TruTemper Dynamic Gold R300 (regular flex) steel, 5-PW have been regripped, the grips on the 2-4 are probably due to be redone.

Most easy would be to meet up in or around Bergen co or the Mooch area.

Mr.Moto

Hello fellow bikers and Happy New Year. With the New Year I want to purge some of the things that I have but don’t use. This stuff is FREE for the asking. They are being given out in the 4 groupings below. Take one batch or take it all. First come, first serve. I just don’t have time or the inclination to sell this stuff, so I am hoping that someone in need can use these things or pass it along to others who may need it.

• Box o’ bike Crap FREE. Includes Fox full finger gloves size medium used once and cleaned. Time Scolop MTB shoes size 41 as new. Three pairs of sunglasses including Brinko, Optic Nerve and Nashbar. Brand new. Never used, still in boxes with case or carry bag. May have some other stuff to throw in as well. Gone

• Box o’ Electronics crap FREE. Biggest item is a Toshiba HD-DVD player. Used a handful of times and looks / works like new. Probably paid about $150 for it at the time. Plays other formats i.e. DVD’s, but not Blu-ray. I might be able to find a few discs as well. Other stuff in the box includes cellphone cables and earpieces, older computer components still new in the box. Miscellaneous other stuff some new others used that maybe someone can use rather than going into a landfill. Gone

• Haier Dehumidifier FREE. Purchased a couple of years ago. Used one season and stopped working. Looks new and fan runs, but does not dehumidify. Needs to be repaired. Paid around $200 for it. I have a couple of others so not interested in sending it out to get fixed. Great deal for someone who can fix refrigeration / AC stuff or is willing to send it out to get fixed.

• Ford Fusions SE alloy rim circa 2007 FREE. Has a small ding on inside rim but does not affect use. Gone

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P1000277 1.jpg
    P1000277 1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 34
  • P1000775 - Copy.JPG
    P1000775 - Copy.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010103 sm.jpg
    P1010103 sm.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0583 sm.jpg
    IMG_0583 sm.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

WhyMe

Time to pay it forward Curt 18029 hitch bike rack

Good condition 2 bike rack less than 6 months old

Fits 1-1/4 inch or 2 inch receiver tubes

Adjustable rubber cradles won't scratch bike frames

Durable powder coat finish

Support straps included

Local Moorestown pick up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389666408.056334.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389666419.315705.jpg

Top Bottom