Patterson Falls and eats

walter

Fourth Party
Since tomorrow will be the only day with sun this week, my youngest wants to see the falls. I haven't been there since my days at WPC, is there anything else to do in the area and is there anywhere kid friendly to eat?

ebineezer

There is the Paterson museum which is within walking distance of the falls. There is also Lambert Castle which also highlights much of the history of the area.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Go crash whatever event is going on at the Brownstone. Also, it was sunny today :p

walter

Fourth Party
Go crash whatever event is going on at the Brownstone. Also, it was sunny today :p
We went to the rock and fossil show in Edison, we literally had to wait in the car because it was raining so hard. Lol

moose35

what kind of stuff do you guys like to eat?
they made the area around the falls beautiful. pretty amazing close up and there is a ton of water flowing over right now. one of the best times to see it.
only better time is when its really cold and the mist from the falls freezes onto everything

walter

Fourth Party
what kind of stuff do you guys like to eat?
they made the area around the falls beautiful. pretty amazing close up and there is a ton of water flowing over right now. one of the best times to see it.
only better time is when its really cold and the mist from the falls freezes onto everything

We are pretty open to anything food wise, and I don't mind driving a bit to get somewhere. She's 8 but eats most normal adult food.

moose35

Pizza.... try patsy's on 7th ave little drive from the falls

Libbys is the go to place right by the falls they have hot dogs, burgers ,fries .....

Also if you like Peruvian food you could try Griseldas its on market street near the falls.
There are a few other Peruvian spots right on that section of Market st that make some really good polo ala brasa.

Hope you find something you like and have a good time.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We enjoyed Lambert Castle when we went there. Make sure you go to the visitor center at the Falls.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Libby's Lunch is right near the falls. Their claim to fame is the Texas Weiner but they've got other diner food too.

Libby's Lunch is an institution. Go there but bring the Pepcid.

It's not generally open to the public but the NJ HiRailers model train club is AMAZING. The only open to the public a few times a year, usually around the holidays: http://www.njhirailers.com/show-dates
we went with @UtahJoe and Bobzilla's head nearly exploded.

Top Bottom