Patriot's Snow Ride

Nice video. I like the take from the seat post with the rear tire in the frame. I'm going to try that with my Hero. I want to see the Lou in action :D

Shouldn't have watched that now I'm more bummed I missed this. Next time. Nice edit!

Sweet video Greg! Thanks for letting me crash the party, I had a blast!

Shouldn't have watched that now I'm more bummed I missed this. Next time. Nice edit!
Thanks for the referral Dave. We took turns breaking ground in the virgin snow; somehow it was always my turn when we went uphill...:hmmm:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Segundo, this is my first one with a GoPro, but I'm still using a run-of-the-mill video editor, so the clip quality in some cases isn't so great. My son is hooking me up with a better one so hope to reduce the natural compression that YouTube applies. Kalmyk, I forgot to add a music credit. The track is The Outernationalist (Rewound) by Thievery Corporation. There's actually a good bass backbeat to it but the vid doesn't seem to carry it well.

John, very glad you made it. Thanks for breaking trail on dem hills! Dave, next time you've got to get yourself outta bed a hair earlier:D

As Corey may have mentioned it was just one of those things where the timing was off. Next time.

PP Redux today. Speedwell out to India Brook crossing (stepping stones are iced over so couldn't go further) and back. 20 miles. Some areas with no prior tracks (see pic), other areas nicely packed. Definitely worth it for those considering a Sunday ride.

vlcsnap-2015-01-31-16h33m10s254_zps1d65c7c1.png

vlcsnap-2015-01-31-15h58m36s226_zpsad8e5468.png

Very nice! I love these conditions. I couldn't ride today but might do my first ride on the beach tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom