Patriot Hillsboro house for sale

It's an italian place that also has great pizza.

I’ll give it a shot. The Thai place in town leaves a lot to be desired. Sushi is good but I gotta drive down to 518 for something worth eating. Chinese I will pass until I get to Somerville or Somerset. We have way too many Italian places. Petrochs reminds me of the Ground Round.

My kids Classes are totally scatter demographically speaking. I’d say there is no majority now - the biggest majority is white still, but my daughters class is probably 40%ish. So the town is changing that way in places.
sorry, meant Bernardsville, I believe your current estimates of Hillsboro at 40%.
My younger's class in the Somerset VoTech Academy is 90% minorities and 80% Indian, of which 25-30% are from the Boro

I've yet to try that place!

Jamaican food, indian food, polish deli, ricky's thai only for the peanut curry, mexican grill, tender loving grill, petrocks, those establishment ain't too bad. Sure nothing to write home about but affordable and good. Come to think of it I never had any restaurant experience where i'm like we have to go there. Maybe a hand spun ramen place. But I'm spoiled casuse I'm 10 min from my parent's restaurant! :) Top 10 chinese per yelp. Whoop whoop.

the asians are coming! run :eek:
(I can say that don't ban me)

I’ll give it a shot. The Thai place in town leaves a lot to be desired. Sushi is good but I gotta drive down to 518 for something worth eating. Chinese I will pass until I get to Somerville or Somerset. We have way too many Italian places. Petrochs reminds me of the Ground Round.
Have you tried Jo-Sho in Somerset, off Cedar Grove Lane?
One of the last Japanese owned sushi places left, closed on Sundays

I like that they still have their own theater in BV. Only downside is that it's still not a very progressive town. My buddy's son was one of few minorities in his graduating class last year. It's a nice part of the state to live in IMO, but they are looking to move now as empty nesters.
Considering you live next to the whitest township in NJ, Montgomery (at least at some point), this shouldnt be a surprise.

rumor is Jo-Sho is closing. The wife passed away a couple months ago. RIP. She was always sweet and happy.
Sorry homies

Think there were like 5 chinese people in my HS graduating class. My wife teaches 3rd grade in boro. Her room is like 80% minority.

I've yet to try that place!

Jamaican food, indian food, polish deli, ricky's thai only for the peanut curry, mexican grill, tender loving grill, petrocks, those establishment ain't too bad. Sure nothing to write home about but affordable and good. Come to think of it I never had any restaurant experience where i'm like we have to go there. Maybe a hand spun ramen place. But I'm spoiled casuse I'm 10 min from my parent's restaurant! :) Top 10 chinese per yelp. Whoop whoop.

the asians are coming! run :eek:
(I can say that don't ban me)

Hey where's your parents' place??

Considering you live next to the whitest township in NJ, Montgomery (at least at some point), this shouldnt be a surprise.
Montgomery primarily Caucasian?
@rick81721 knows that's not correct, our district (Watchung Hills) plays the HS is a number of sports and academic activities and its changed quite a bit in the last 10 years.

@rick81721
intersection of cedar grove and easton next to 287.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/hong-kong-garden-somerset

this is all really funny because my dad DOES NOT promote. Or do anything. He's been getting customers all over the state lately and he finds it quite annoying to cater to new customers because majority of customers have been lifers. lol. It's been family run for 35 years. The food reviews are funny because it's up to everyone's individual taste. No, we don't make some dishes like every other chinese place. Some people will only eat the general tsos chicken here like every time. To each their own. You can go full canto or american.

sorry, meant Bernardsville, I believe your current estimates of Hillsboro at 40%.
My younger's class in the Somerset VoTech Academy is 90% minorities and 80% Indian, of which 25-30% are from the Boro

When I went to school there it was practically 100% white. I had two Korean students and one black student in my graduating class of 96. Surprised to hear it hasn’t changed much given that it feels like that was back when dinosaurs roamed the earth!

@rick81721

this is all really funny because my dad DOES NOT promote. Or do anything. He's been getting customers all over the state lately and he finds it quite annoying. lol
It's been family run for 35 years. The food reviews are funny because it's up to everyone's individual taste. No, we don't make some dishes like every other chinese place. Some people will only eat the general tsos chicken here like every time. You can go full canto or american.

Everyone should go to Manny’s dad’s place. It’s good.

@rick81721 knows that's not correct, our district (Watchung Hills) plays the HS is a number of sports and academic activities and its changed quite a bit in the last 10 years.

Yeah we've been there almost 15 years. Our cul-de-sac has 65 homes - when we first moved in I'd say it was 75% Caucasian, 25% Asian. Now it's the opposite!

@rick81721

this is all really funny because my dad DOES NOT promote. Or do anything. He's been getting customers all over the state lately and he finds it quite annoying to cater to new customers because majority of customers have been lifers. lol. It's been family run for 35 years. The food reviews are funny because it's up to everyone's individual taste. No, we don't make some dishes like every other chinese place. Some people will only eat the general tsos chicken here like every time. To each their own. You can go full canto or american.

Thanks! Driven by that place a bunch of times but never tried it. Will do when we return

I said at some point, but within the time I lived in NJ, isn't it on the signs when you enter town?
84.5% white in 2003/2004.
CEDD7112-11B2-4E52-A9FC-0BEFF8742441.jpeg

However Hillsborough was 86.5% from that same source. Dayum
.image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom