Packing pod for old people rant

Isn't that out of the way?

I would say Black Mountain trail is much better than Kitsuma. Kitsuma had a more scenic climb though.

Kitsuma I thought was fun but only worth doing if passing by. Although my opinion may change now that I have a bigger bike.
Personally, I enjoyed Heart Break Ridge more (you can park at same area as Kitsuma). It’s definitely a longer day. You have to go through a private area with a toll booth to start the climb up Old Mitchell Toll road. Just let the toll booth person know you’re going mountain biking. They might even give u a map. @Norm

Personally, I enjoyed Heart Break Ridge more (you can park at same area as Kitsuma). It’s definitely a longer day. You have to go through a private area with a toll booth to start the climb up Old Mitchell Toll road. Just let the toll booth person know you’re going mountain biking. They might even give u a map. @Norm
Our cat misses you.

@Pearl you coming this way?

That took longer than I expected.
When we moved last year the delay for the uHaul pods we used was a feature not a bug.

It was basically free storage as we packed it up and shipped but had 3 weeks until we moved into the new place and was ready to unpack. With a regular moving company that would have been $$$

I'm assuming for Rick it was a non-issue as his place is already furnished etc.

When we moved last year the delay for the uHaul pods we used was a feature not a bug.

It was basically free storage as we packed it up and shipped but had 3 weeks until we moved into the new place and was ready to unpack. With a regular moving company that would have been $$$

I'm assuming for Rick it was a non-issue as his place is already furnished etc.
Valid point! A few weeks of free storage can be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom