OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Is Kline's the private hunting club? Didnt realize you could go in.

not sure - it just isn't passable by a car onto river rd, and there are a couple legitimate mansions in there. Would think that they are too close for hunting.
I just assumed it was there to keep wayward traffic out.

the ride through trump national is nice - some good picture opportunities.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
MCBP today at noon......and then Sterling Sunday morning?

Paging #paulH......
Are you really going?
Here is my excuse of the day.... sinus not feeling good and feeling tired today. Besides, my FF helmet coming today. Its out for delivery and I need to secure it before the wife comes home.

oobaa47

Are you really going?
Here is my excuse of the day.... sinus not feeling good and feeling tired today. Besides, my FF helmet coming today. Its out for delivery and I need to secure it before the wife comes home.

Definitely mcbp today.....my rear tire was flat when I went into the garage this morning. I'm leaking air at the seam of the rim (it looks like it's separating ever-so-slightly). So I put a boatload of orange seal in and inflated it 50 pounds. Hopefully the sealant will seal it up nice for at least today. If not, I can always just throw a tube in.

Sterling Sunday morning is looking pretty good right now. I don't believe there's too many Kiddy activities until later on in the day.....

rick81721

Lothar
This is will bring me to the brink of death but I think I can crawl away alive

EDIT: Damn... this is more climbing than Bear Mountain ride

Nice thing about the sourlands is there are bunch of climbs very close together, and almost all end up on relatively flat roads that surround the ridge. You can climb until you've had enough, then bail.

qclabrat

First time on a CX bike on PP... well off road for that matter. It was rougher than I thought it would be. Slippery roots on the skinny tires. 80% fun and 20% I wish I had a mtb.
Nice thing about the sourlands is there are bunch of climbs very close together, and almost all end up on relatively flat roads that surround the ridge. You can climb until you've had enough, then bail.
Let's do something on the road/gravel with Rick, I won't have the new bike ready (need to borrow the press, Rick you going to Allaire tomorrow?)
I haven't been on the roads and any sustained climbs for months. Time to rapid train for this....

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
You ppl are sick.... you went back and forth just to get more elevation it seems. lol
Let me figure out my schedule. If I can get my brother to baby sit, this could be a possibility for next Saturday. I should know by Wednesday or so.
Paging my fellow aspiring roadie @qclabrat

rick81721

Lothar
You ppl are sick.... you went back and forth just to get more elevation it seems. lol
Let me figure out my schedule. If I can get my brother to baby sit, this could be a possibility for next Saturday. I should know by Wednesday or so.

Ha @pearl has a strava link to a ride that they call "chutes and ladders" - I think it climbs ~ 10 hills

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

that is what they are there for!
ZionFest

one of these days i'm going to do 20 laps of this to make a zion century!

rick81721

Lothar

PS I think there are 12 separate cat 4 climbs if you want to do them all.

rick81721

Lothar
Let's do something on the road/gravel with Rick, I won't have the new bike ready (need to borrow the press, Rick you going to Allaire tomorrow?)
I haven't been on the roads and any sustained climbs for months. Time to rapid train for this....

Nope no allaire. In 2 weeks I'll be in Florida so pick a day before that.

qclabrat

Planning to be at Allaire for an 8am preride. This will ensure a good parking spot and a lost warmup loop. Post up if you plan to get there early. I'm not going to stick around afterwards as I've got chores to do.

Top Bottom