OOS MOGA

Been like that for a while here near High Mt. Everyplace is gonna be wet tomorrow. Pick the park your ride will least affect, gonna be my approach to tomorrow morning. Good luck with your choice!

Sorry you guys can't ride today but thinking this is rather good for Sunday. Hoping no more rain and things will reasonably dry out for tomorrow.

I'm walking around right now my neighbor is 2 soft unless @rayder is in Mount Olive and the conditions are better it's best we let the trails dry a bit and come back another day or maybe even later? L k @rayder you've got my number, if your still going and conditions look better by you but I don't see how.

Time to do wet ass yard work

Sorry you guys can't ride today but thinking this is rather good for Sunday. Hoping no more rain and things will reasonably dry out for tomorrow.
Unless it's sunny at least half of today to dry out the rocks, I would not recommend Jungle. High Mountain or some parts of Ringwood would be a better choice based on how the weather is looking for today. Any suggestions

My 2 cents on Jungle and rain are that it is one of the more resilient parks because it is like 90% rocks. Of course that means it will be 90% wet rocks. That didn't seem to stop us regarding Wildcat. Weather outlook suggests that we will have more rain this afternoon. I'll check back.

You were born I was up to same type of shenanigans. Used to ride a Suzuki TM 100 dirt bike to school!

This made me nostalgic.

Frank was...
1534594901744.png

No cigarette and the helmet was stars and stripes! But pretty close,ha ha! I got a kick out of that. Man did we really dress like that!

We figured out last time you've been smoking longer than I've been breathing
I'm sure Frank can say the same about me but if I had gotten into trouble, could have had a kid as old as you by now. The little guys were fairly active at the time lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom