OOS MOGA

so saturday we are looking at mooch(Stephens) or Ringwood let me know what people are down for

I'll be DTS with the family celebrating my MIL's birthday.....otherwise I would have happily lead the group around Mooch or Stephens....or both. We can schedule another ride in the upcoming weeks.

FYI, there is a beach with open swimming all afternoon, a bbq on Saturday with free food, and free child care with hiking, fishing, and arts and crafts for the kids at this event.

@JimN is right on point with this. Get a day pass for Saturday and enjoy the trails, tasty BBQ, and good times with everyone. I believe there are two separate rides going out to each park; one in the morning and one in the afternoon for those that have to do household chores in the am.

When this first started, I was on the fence about going since I ride here regularly. After volunteering to lead rides over the past three years and enjoying the overall awesome vibe....I would STRONGLY suggest on attending. It's definitely worth it!! I live 10 minutes away and registered to camp all weekend.

Here's the full schedule, Saturday even has a free clinic and Friday a night ride
Will likely go either Friday or Saturday, need to be in the city again on Sunday or Saturday.

Friday
12:00pm Cranks Opens
Campers and Day participants may begin arriving. Please check in at office.
4:00pm Group Rides
Beginner ride: Around camp
Intermediate Ride: Stephens or Allamuchy North
Advanced Ride: Allamuchy North
8:00pm Campfire
Across from Shower House. Bring a snack and your favorite beverage.
8:00pm Night Rides presented by Princeton Tec
Ride on the Reservation Bring a bike light, flashlight, and water. Meet at Office.
9:00pm Movie Night at the Dining Hall
Bring munchies and favorite beverage to watch some cycling themed cinema!

Saturday
8:45am Festival Opening Ceremony
Meet at the office with fellow campers to officially start the weekend.
8:45amKids Activities
Meet at Office. Festival staff will watch your kids while you are on your group ride. Activities will include arts/crafts, fishing, hiking, biking, nature walk, and more! Please pick up your kids by 11:45. Send them with water bottle and a snack.
9:00am Group Rides
Beginner: Camp
Novice: Camp and/or Stephens
Intermediate: Deer Park 1.5-2 hours
Intermediate: Stephens 1.5+ hours
Advanced Ride by JORBA at Allamuchy North on Technical terrain 2+ hours
Advanced Endurance: Stephens 3+ hours
11:00am Kids MTB Ride (Red Barn)
12:00pm Kids Scavenger Hunt (maps handed out at registration table)
12:30pm Tubeless Demo at the Dining Hall
2:30-8:00pm Open Swimming at the Waterfront
2:00pm Cognition Endurance Sports Coaching Intermediate to Advanced Skills Clinic
(Sign up at registration table, limit 20 riders)
Looking for some new skills to help conquer the challenging Allamuchy terrain? Join the Cognition Coaching crew for an Intermediate/Advanced skills clinic. After a brief refresher of critical fundamental skills, we'll move on to each of the skills required for riding the type of terrain you will find throughout Allamuchy. Topics to be covered include cornering, wheel lifts, navigating switchbacks, small drops, and more. Limited to the first 20 riders that sign up upon arrival. Meet at Vollers field up past the Red Barn
2:00pm Group Rides
Intermediate: Stephens 1.5 hours
Intermediate: Allamuchy 1.5-2 hours
Advanced: Allamuchy North with Brodeen 2.5-3 hours
6:00pm Beach Party BBQ
Join your fellow campers at the waterfront for some lakeside fun. Bring your favorite beverage (solo cups provided) and enjoy some free hot dogs/hamburgers. There will be music playing to get your post ride recovery groove on!
8:30pm Campfire
8:00pm Guided Night Hike presented by Princeton Tec
Meet at the office. Bring some water, sturdy shoes, and headlamp. Lights also available for use from Princeton Tec. Hike 2-3 miles long.

Sunday
8:45 Kids Activities: Fishing
Meet at Office Poles, tackle, and bait provided
Intermediate: Stephens 1.5-2 hours
Advanced: Allamuchy 2 hours
Advanced Endurance: Allamuchy and Stephens 3 hours
10:00-2:00pm Open Swimming at the Waterfront
1:30pm Group Rides
Advanced: Allamuchy
Intermediate: Stephens
6:00pm Cranks Closes

Cranks plan tell me what you think. Saturday 9am intermediate Deer Park , 2pm Stephens ride. 12:30 tubeless tech (I need this!) 6 pm BBQ! Whatever else we can do in between. Might try the Friday 4pm mooch north ride. Thanks! ☺

Here's the full schedule, Saturday even has a free clinic and Friday a night ride
Will likely go either Friday or Saturday, need to be in the city again on Sunday or Saturday.

Friday
12:00pm Cranks Opens
Campers and Day participants may begin arriving. Please check in at office.
4:00pm Group Rides
Beginner ride: Around camp
Intermediate Ride: Stephens or Allamuchy North
Advanced Ride: Allamuchy North
8:00pm Campfire
8:00pm Night Rides presented by Princeton Tec
Ride on the Reservation Bring a bike light, flashlight, and water. Meet at Office.
9:00pm Movie Night at the Dining Hall
Bring munchies and favorite beverage to watch some cycling themed cinema!

Saturday
8:45am Festival Opening Ceremony
Meet at the office with fellow campers to officially start the weekend.
8:45amKids Activities
Meet at Office. Festival staff will watch your kids while you are on your group ride. Activities will include arts/crafts, fishing, hiking, biking, nature walk, and more! Please pick up your kids by 11:45. Send them with water bottle and a snack.
Novice: Camp and/or Stephens
Intermediate: Stephens 1.5+ hours
Advanced Ride by JORBA at Allamuchy North on Technical terrain 2+ hours
Advanced Endurance: Stephens 3+ hours
12:00pm Kids Scavenger Hunt (maps handed out at registration table)
12:30pm Tubeless Demo at the Dining Hall
2:30-8:00pm Open Swimming at the Waterfront
2:00pm Cognition Endurance Sports Coaching Intermediate to Advanced Skills Clinic
(Sign up at registration table, limit 20 riders)
Looking for some new skills to help conquer the challenging Allamuchy terrain? Join the Cognition Coaching crew for an Intermediate/Advanced skills clinic. After a brief refresher of critical fundamental skills, we'll move on to each of the skills required for riding the type of terrain you will find throughout Allamuchy. Topics to be covered include cornering, wheel lifts, navigating switchbacks, small drops, and more. Limited to the first 20 riders that sign up upon arrival. Meet at Vollers field up past the Red Barn
2:00pm Group Rides
Intermediate: Stephens 1.5 hours
Intermediate: Allamuchy 1.5-2 hours
Advanced: Allamuchy North with Brodeen 2.5-3 hours
6:00pm Beach Party BBQ
Join your fellow campers at the waterfront for some lakeside fun. Bring your favorite beverage (solo cups provided) and enjoy some free hot dogs/hamburgers. There will be music playing to get your post ride recovery groove on!
8:30pm Campfire
8:00pm Guided Night Hike presented by Princeton Tec
Meet at the office. Bring some water, sturdy shoes, and headlamp. Lights also available for use from Princeton Tec. Hike 2-3 miles long.

Sunday
8:45 Kids Activities: Fishing
Meet at Office Poles, tackle, and bait provided
Intermediate: Stephens 1.5-2 hours
Advanced: Allamuchy 2 hours
Advanced Endurance: Allamuchy and Stephens 3 hours
10:00-2:00pm Open Swimming at the Waterfront
1:30pm Group Rides
Advanced: Allamuchy
Intermediate: Stephens
6:00pm Cranks Closes

Turn it in .com said this was plagiarized.

I was bored
OOS Small Logo.JPG

Updated orders.
If you don't see your name here and want one, PM me your size.
It's a good waste of $20 in the name of fun! If you cant wear it... at least it will be a good wall deco for your garage!

Kangdoy
Mtbdog
jklett
arangov3
huffster
ridgehog
BPaze
qclabrat
@Juggernaut

Back
Top Bottom