OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Looks like I'm out for this ride gonna ride Sunday with @Mtbdog, maybe he'll go earlier lol but definitely riding with Frank. Have fun Saturday guys.
I put down Sat for CR because, couple of days ago. forecast called for rain on Sunday.
Looking at the forecast this morning, Sunday looks good too.
If the group wants to ride on Sunday instead, majority rules since I believe @Kangdoy was open for both days?

Also, I am iffy for this weekend. Thumb and knee are still not well. Older I get, longer it takes for things to heal.

Kangdoy

I put down Sat for CR because, couple of days ago. forecast called for rain on Sunday.
Looking at the forecast this morning, Sunday looks good too.
If the group wants to ride on Sunday instead, majority rules since I believe @Kangdoy was open for both days?

I'm open for both days because I have no life......and I'm not married :p

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
If you do 9 we'll have a few others to ride with. The whole cat 3 class!☺ Come on out and give it a try you might like it. Great loop to look forward to.

Hell no lol I'm going to wild cat riding at a cat slow pace if anyone wants to join I think I have a 10 mile loop

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
if you are going to CR, the parking lots and trail layout allow for picking up people at different times.

newman's lot
Ballfield
Gilbride lot
Miller ln

there are easy return trips to these lots too - rather than single track (possible road or jeep road)
so never that far away.

rick81721

Lothar
@rick81721 @fidodie
are you guys up for hosting Sourlands the following weekend?
I'm not sure I'll be ready, but setting it up for the rest of the crew.

I'll be gone for 4 weekends so, next ride for me would be Clayton, or Deer Park since it was skipped earlier

Will have to see. Signing with realtors today with goal to get this house on the market by next weekend.

qclabrat

if you guys want to push CR to the following weekend I may be in and perhaps Paul's fragile white collar hands will be healed by then
I'm not doing Sourlands before a 3 week vacation... that's just asking for it.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
if you guys want to push CR to the following weekend I may be in and perhaps Paul's fragile white collar hands will be healed by then
I'm not doing Sourlands before a 3 week vacation... that's just asking for it.
Its weird... even my index finger started swelling couple of days ago.
I don't think anything is broken and it is getting better but just not sure it can be ready by the weekend.
As for my knee... the wound not really coagulating. No funky pus or smell.

Top Bottom