OOS MOGA

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
any rides to post in what's happening?

This ride is scheduled for Sunday, but is currently in limbo pending the weather.

Let's do a Stephens State Park ride.

Date: May 20th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

Please RSVP if you're able to attend

BPaze

Just checked the weather and I am hoping to get out for a ride tomorrow afternoon but not sure where yet with all the rain

qclabrat

RV is pretty much bullet proof in that way. Water seems to drain right into the lake which it goes around, probably why there's a good deal of climbing. Only time I've found RV no good is when there's snow/ice and it gets warm quickly. I'll look for @fidodie to assess should we need to

I'm out for Sunday, weather doesn't look promising and all my metal bikes will be a lightning magnet.
Going to see my pops in the city instead.

1526655830770.png

Mare

What is HM? I can't figure out what is stands for (or maybe I just don't want to dig). Sarcastic definitions welcome too :)

BPaze

Ok prob going for a 330 or 4 ride can't make Ringwood what do y'all think would be vest Tourne lew mo or high mountain?

Rollin Dice

This ride is scheduled for Sunday, but is currently in limbo pending the weather.

Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

I'm in if this goes down

BPaze

So just checking is anything going on tomorrow morning or just rain? My ride today was a bust

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Unfortunately, I think it's best that I call this ride. Just way too much rain coming down today to support the trails. That coupled with thunderstorms forecasted DURING our ride = no good.

How about a rain date: June 10th? Same place, same time?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
How about HM at say 11am Sunday? Any thoughts?
Call!
Where do you wanna start? Thinking college lot would be best since it's the highest starting point.

Or if it's just the 2 of us, we can start from Haier or any of the Valley rd entrances since it's close to the both of us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom