OOS MOGA

Oh and hopefully there will still be berries left

A little taste of the trails

36532630_286140435293887_8431553605625970688_n.jpg

Really hoping that's a downhill section...(>_<)

rick is going to clean "the rock garden" this time.

Have fun, i'm so bummed i'm missing this.

@qclabrat Passed him on the first climb, it was fubar city on the first climb, people pushing everywhere. I managed to clean the climb, I don't think Steve saw me so I pushed myself hard to the wall climb, h.a.b.up that one. Only trouble after that was a hike half of the last big climb on white before switchbacks, lost time there making me a little nervous,but on the gravel road towards the finish I looked back to see no one. Cruised across the wet grass thankfully no drag race needed. Finished 9th overall. Had a great time on a less then stellar day!☺

@qclabrat Passed him on the first climb, it was fubar city on the first climb, people pushing everywhere. I managed to clean the climb, I don't think Steve saw me so I pushed myself hard to the wall climb, h.a.b.up that one. Only trouble after that was a hike half of the last big climb on white before switchbacks, lost time there making me a little nervous,but on the gravel road towards the finish I looked back to see no one. Cruised across the wet grass thankfully no drag race needed. Finished 9th overall. Had a great time on a less then stellar day!☺
great job again Frank, you've inspired me to start racing next year, see you at the CAT2 starting line ;)

Whoa with CAT2 ! Let's try to podium in CAT3 first! Love to see your interested! You can book it!☺

Open Men 55+ is Cat 1/2/3. I like the idea of 2 also,am contemplating doing it at Port Jervis. Wanna do it,if you do I will also!☺

Food for thought, the stats from last year 4.93 miles with 403ft of elevation. On another note I recently read a review of the Jeffsy and boy does that have our area in it's target zone, nice call awhile back!

Back
Top Bottom