OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
To make the most of your days..

You guys should rode from 6mile-canal tow path-sourland route or vice versa
Park one of your SAG wagon or cars at either end then go from there should be good for a days out to hot three parks in one ride

Don't go big climb first,save that for the end of the ride down.
Sure... if we don't die first

qclabrat

PS I have a carbon bike and carbon wheels and haven't broken either there... yet!
First time there 3 years ago, I took an old hardtail Klein. It was really difficult and walked many sections. Fast forwarded, I'm not sure I'm much more prepared....

blackburn1973

i need to be at a baseball game on saturday morning at 8:00 - so can't do sat. Sunday i need to be at the field at 10:15.
Grrr. was hoping to be there for this. Could get you up the mountain with an 8am start on sunday. Otherwise I'll leave it to Rick.
Or maybe @blackburn1973 is available as tour guide?

Would love to but am decamping up to my Mom's place in Mass from Thursday through the following Wednesday. Hope you guys make it out, and have a blast!

Kangdoy

I've been to Sourlands once and sure we can navigate through it, as its basically a clockwise circle. Only tough part could be knowing the the right lines to get through the boulders. Woke up with pain again this morning, but that's probably because of 15hrs of yard work yesterday. I'll need assess as the week progresses. Also need to pick up my kid at camp on Sunday and I might have a contractor coming on Saturday. Even if the weekend falls through. I'd like to at least give a maiden ride of the new bike at Nassau or Chimney on Friday. Though it still needs to be put together...

I'm off Friday if you want to hit up CR.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I'm a strong maybe, if not 70% I'm out, don't want to hold you guys back.
You know you wont hold back anyone in this group.... especially me. My thumb still sucks.... last week, couldn't use the dropper because I couldn't apply pressure using my thumb. Just make sure you are well enough to ride.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I'm in, I had the shop order me a 30 tooth front ring last night!
I thought I read somewhere there isn't much climbing at Sourlands?
It all depends... but generally, I find it easier to get over a technical section if I am on a slightly harder gear. Maybe its just me.

rick81721

Lothar
No problem. I just got back from there, primo conditions. Will be perfect on Saturday. I went out too late today tho and started to melt down - when you can wring ounces of sweat out of your gloves, it's bad

Oh and hopefully there will still be berries left

37247707_195954381100490_3915633512379580416_n.jpg

A little taste of the trails

36532630_286140435293887_8431553605625970688_n.jpg

Top Bottom