OOS MOGA

Kangdoy

Great ride with @C8N and @jklett! Glad you guys enjoyed most of CR and what Central Jersey has to offer. Selfie pic by @C8N to come shortly. Didn't end up going to Chimney Rock Inn because it didn't open until 11:30 and we finished around 10:30. It started to down pour as soon as we started packing our bikes up. Checked out a burger place called The Habit Burger Grill. Nice little spot right off 22. A great way to end a ride!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Great ride with @C8N and @jklett! Glad you guys enjoyed most of CR and what Central Jersey has to offer. Selfie pic by @C8N to come shortly. Didn't end up going to Chimney Rock Inn because it didn't open until 11:30 and we finished around 10:30. It started to down pour as soon as we started packing our bikes up. Checked out a burger place called The Habit Burger Grill. Nice little spot right off 22. A great way to end a ride!
Thanks for leading!
20180715_100643.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Actually went OTB 2x at Stephens on 2 separate rides. I need to get back there and not crash

Set the date lol I was there for both crashes so for the sake of tradition I should be there for the third.

BTW where did all these riders come from on the last Stephens ride. These lurkers need to speak up and come out for more rides!

qclabrat

I crashed at HM
@arangov3 crashed at 6MR
You crashed at LewMo
Kevin was there in all those rides! It's all his fault.
I kid!

Kevin was a great guide today.
I crash at a hiking trail behind the Warren library on my cross bike which lead to no ride July. Two weeks before that I otb'd at Chimney on a log pile, which lead to the poison sumac. Dying to ride, next weekend is my last opportunity to ride before I'm gone for 4 weekends. Also Eric is getting is shoulder done soon and Mike also has something to repair.

So let's make my next weekend great again. Where we going ?

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I crash at a hiking trail behind the Warren library on my cross bike which lead to no ride July. Two weeks before that I otb'd at Chimney on a log pile, which lead to the poison sumac. Dying to ride, next weekend is my last opportunity to ride before I'm gone for 4 weekends. Also Eric is getting is shoulder done soon and Mike also has something to repair.

So let's my next weekend great again. Where we going ?
Sourlands?

Top Bottom