OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Anyone want to get a Sunday ride going since having an OOS Ride with out me is as wrong as having one without an Asian, Stephens OOS Ride felt like it wasn't the same lol.
Still cant make it to CR on Sunday? CR is a pretty fun park

Kangdoy

on the fence for sunday because of drive time and start time how long will the ride be?

I usually spend about 2 hours here, but with breaks and (hopefully none) mishaps, it could be longer. I'm flexible with time, so we can cut the ride short if need be. I've driven up north by you guys, it's about time you northerners travel down here! :p Meaning...Still looking for a date for post ride lunch.

Last edited:

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I usually spend about 2 hours here, but with breaks and (hopefully none) mishaps, it could be longer. I'm flexible with time, so we can cut the ride short if need be. I've driven up north by you guys, it's about time you northerners travel down here! :p Meaning...Still looking for a date for post ride lunch.

I hear you on travel just trying to keep my wife happy, if the ride started at 7 its an easy yes because we'd be done by 930 and I would be home by 1030, pushing it to 1130 eats up time to take my son to the park/lake/splash pad and do stuff with my wife or for the house. Like Stephens was easy to commit to last week even with the late start because it was 10 minutes for me. It just sucks that Sunday is my only day off that my wife also has off and my job hasn't been friendly with hours and life balance.

Kangdoy

I hear you on travel just trying to keep my wife happy, if the ride started at 7 its an easy yes because we'd be done by 930 and I would be home by 1030, pushing it to 1130 eats up time to take my son to the park/lake/splash pad and do stuff with my wife or for the house. Like Stephens was easy to commit to last week even with the late start because it was 10 minutes for me. It just sucks that Sunday is my only day off that my wife also has off and my job hasn't been friendly with hours and life balance.

Totally understandable man. I'm all for starting at 7. CR is about 15 away from me. It's just a matter if anyone else who decides to come on Sunday wants to start at 7, especially if they also have a long drive. But looking back at previous posts, don't think anyone has confirmed? Just maybes as of now. So if it's just me and you, 7 it is. If others join, majority rules on start time. Let's see what happens!

BPaze

I cannot do 7 am I have to drop my son off on the other side of Bridgewater at his God parents they aren't thrilled about 730 so def not gonna like 630. Let's keep it at 8 or 9

Top Bottom