OOS MOGA

Kangdoy

if you guys want to push CR to the following weekend I may be in and perhaps Paul's fragile white collar hands will be healed by then
I'm not doing Sourlands before a 3 week vacation... that's just asking for it.

I'm down for CR next weekend if need to. Looks like we're not getting much of a response for this weekend? Even though the weather is going to be perfect Saturday and Sunday. No humidity! I definitely want to hit Sourlands though. Been waiting a long time for a first time tour there!

BPaze

I will vote tonight for my preference for Saturday or Sunday for the ride, but if I had my druthers I would love to ride both days. We will see what life dictates

qclabrat

Around 9:30am. Starting at Canal lot and going all the way to the rt27 lot and back. I guess a couple of hours.
be aware the lot will likely be packed by 9:30 and people have been ticketed for parking on the lawn. An alternate is to park at the Jacques Lane lot. We usually start at 7AM so parking is usually available at the Canal lot.

Kangdoy

Thinking of maybe checking out Chimney Rock Inn restaurant afterwards. Never been there before. @fidodie have you been? Wonder if they'll cater to sweaty bikers that smell like bug spray...

Kangdoy

LOL! I'll look awkward eating by myself dressed in bike clothing smelling like sweaty big spray. It'll be better if someone else was there with me!

Top Bottom