OOS MOGA

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My apologies for not being more responsive...I was traveling for work.

If there is any interest, I can lead a Stephens ride this Sunday (7/8/18) as I'm planning on riding there anyway. The weather is looking to be more reasonable than recent temps. Let me know if there's an interest and I'll coordinate a time/location to meet.

Mr. E Man

If there is any interest, I can lead a Stephens ride this Sunday (7/8/18) as I'm planning on riding there anyway. The weather is looking to be more reasonable than recent temps. Let me know if there's an interest and I'll coordinate a time/location to meet.
In.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

depending on time I'm in hope I'm on my rag by then

Rollin Dice

in..... with a friend

echappy

In for Deer Park, but will probably get there early.

Dislike, arrive 30 mins early and get a free tune up from Paul.
Wait, it's this a new bike? If so, don't you have complimentary tuneups for a few months a the LBS? Just like road bikes, it need adjustments after a few good rides.
I got it on steep discount from a place in New Hampshire, so no tuneups from the LBS.

I'm gonna try to adjust this thing myself

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
3rd Times a Charm........Stephens State Park ride.

Date: July 8th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

So far, we've got:

@Mr. E Man
@Rollin Dice +1
@BPaze
@arangov3 (maybe)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So... according to the weatherman this morning, no rain tomorrow morning. Rain is expected in the late afternoon.
Weather wise, looks like 7/4 DP 8AM ride is good to go with preride at 7AM?

We just need to settle on a meet up spot
@jackx
@qclabrat
@Kangdoy
@echappy if you get your bike fixed... or if you want any of us to take a look at it, come on down!
I am also bringing a neighbor to this ride

Damn.... too many asians on this ride. Should there be a quota on how many asians can come? lol

Am I missing anyone else or anyone else joining?

rxpxskier

So... according to the weatherman this morning, no rain tomorrow morning. Rain is expected in the late afternoon.
Weather wise, looks like 7/4 DP 8AM ride is good to go with preride at 7AM?

We just need to settle on a meet up spot
@jackx
@qclabrat
@Kangdoy
@echappy if you get your bike fixed... or if you want any of us to take a look at it, come on down!
I am also bringing a neighbor to this ride

Damn.... too many asians on this ride. Should there be a quota on how many asians can come? lol

Am I missing anyone else or anyone else joining?

I’m 90% committed to 7/4, have some stuff I need to get done around the house today. I am good with 7am (would like to be home by 11am) can you confirm where to park?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I’m 90% committed to 7/4, have some stuff I need to get done around the house today. I am good with 7am (would like to be home by 11am) can you confirm where to park?
@jackx will confirm where to park.
Also... if you think the rain today will make the trails unrideable for tomorrow morning... please lettuce know as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom