OOS MOGA

@arangov3 I am sneaking a ride in during daycare hours I gotta be back at daycare by 6. That's why I am hoping to get out as soon as my boss leaves the state around 2

I think I will get out around 3 30 and I have till 630 but my daycare is in florham park by my job so I'm tied to the area unless my wife gets out early but she wont answer when she is getting out of work because she knows why I'm asking lol

They prescribed me 93 tablet and the schedule is tapered to eventually one a day. Started with 12 a day and now down to 6. 2 week course, so will be done by next week. Not too many side effects so far, besides the expected; energy level, appetite and occasional upset stomach. I like to avoid OTC and pain meds but when it comes to other Rx stuff, I'm a pretty good patient.

I'm gonna try to go to the doctor again today my stuff is spreading and it sucks!

sounds like you're suggesting a skip for tomorrow or to avoid those parts?

I’ve been out of state for 2 weeks so I can’t gauge what rain has fallen during that time. So I’m not suggesting a skip.

I agree that SSP generally drains fairly well, and wanted to point out some areas that may stay wet a little longer in general.

It may be possible to ride around the puddles.

If there’s been frequent or heavy rain, definitely avoid flat the powerline connector trail near Green trail, if you ride on the topside of Stephens.

just to recap, we are doing Lewis Morris on Sunday, right?

Also, what's up with the planned ride at Deer Park (which i presume is the easier part of Allamuchy, right?)?

Lastly, for KVSP, how does it compare to Lewis Morris? doesn't seem particularly easy if it contains that many switchbacks

yes first lap is at 7am second lap is at 8am

Also, what's up with the planned ride at Deer Park (which i presume is the easier part of Allamuchy, right?)?

I'm not sure about the time but it is the easy one

Lastly, for KVSP, how does it compare to Lewis Morris? doesn't seem particularly easy if it contains that many switchbacks

no idea lol

^^LewMo (July1st)

Deer Park is the easiest of the 3 Mooch parks (imo, good next step from LewMo, Nassau), but may move to Stephens for conditions (July 4th, 7AM preride, 8 AM prime)

Switching up KVSP for Chimney due to the race (@C8N, please update) someone can lead KVSP
- KVSP (July 7th) times to be determined, I've been told its a beginner park like LewMo
- CR (July 14th) 7AM preride, 8AM prime (@Kangdoy and I will alt leading)

^^LewMo (July1st)

Deer Park is the easiest of the 3 Mooch parks (imo, good next step from LewMo, Nassau), but may move to Stephens for conditions (July 4th, 7AM preride, 8 AM prime)

Switching up KVSP for Chimney due to the race (@C8N, please update) someone can lead KVSP
- KVSP (July 7th) times to be determined, I've been told its a beginner park like LewMo
- CR (July 14th) 7AM preride, 8AM prime (@Kangdoy and I will alt leading)
Done

updated what's happening thread... just take a look and make sure i got the ride info

i dont know kitattiny well enough to lead a ride, im probably going to end up someplace in the morning on the 4th just not sure where yet

Back
Top Bottom