OOS MOGA

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sunday Stephens Shenanigans

Meeting at the Iron Gate off of Kinney Road; here- 40.907471, -74.770571

Time: 9:00am

If time allows, I may ride into Deer Park afterwards for a bit of extra miles.

In an effort to try and keep track of who will be coming as I don't want to prematurely roll out; can everyone post up who is planning on joining the fun?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'll be there at 8 if @qclabrat will still be coming out for preride

hey walt do you have any restrictions on what you eat I'm may pick up empanadas or bread from the mother land(Colombian Bakery) on my way in

BPaze

In an effort to try and keep track of who will be coming as I don't want to prematurely roll out; can everyone post up who is planning on joining the fun?
I will be there

qclabrat

I'll be there at 8 if @qclabrat will still be coming out for preride

hey walt do you have any restrictions on what you eat I'm may pick up empanadas or bread from the mother land(Colombian Bakery) on my way in
Haha, I'm willing to cheat. Where you going to get them? We have lots of latino bakeries by me in Plainfield, Bound Brook, etc. What no arepa de huevo or my favorite calentado?

Mtbdog

I'm in

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
in for Saturday & Most likely Sunday

Has anyone ever ventured here ? A buddy of mine told me this is a must for any mtb enthusiast...

Wharton
https://www.njpinebarrens.com/the-penn-branch-trail/
Yeah, that’s Batsto village at Wharton. It’s more of a winter place for me. I do it a couple times a year. I ran into @rick81721 there a couple years ago he was with.. (edited)@michael.su. Anyway, apparently I’m bad luck as Rick wrecked soon after seeing me... sorry, my bad. :oops:

So yeah, winter riding for sure... sorta like a bigger Allaire w/out the variety of trails. You can do the big loop or the little loop... or both if you have the time/legs. There’s usually a night ride around thanksgiving... super fun ride.

Last edited:

GreenMachine

Yeah, that’s Batsto village at Wharton. It’s more of a winter place for me. I do it a couple times a year. I ran into @rick81721 there a couple years ago he was with.. shit, who was it agin? I wanna say @KenS? Anyway, apparently I’m bad luck as Rick wrecked soon after seeing me... sorry, my bad. :oops:

So yeah, winter riding for sure... sorta like a bigger Allaire w/out the variety of trails. You can do the big loop or the little loop... or both if you have the time/legs. There’s usually a night ride around thanksgiving... super fun ride.
Looks great - post up when you’re going.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Looks great - post up when you’re going.
You’re on.
This was taken that day... as a matter of fact.

0D2A0C1F-7F3B-4AC9-94C0-6A4FC14B9E1E.jpeg

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
Yeah, that’s Batsto village at Wharton. It’s more of a winter place for me. I do it a couple times a year. I ran into @rick81721 there a couple years ago he was with.. shit, who was it agin? I wanna say @KenS? Anyway, apparently I’m bad luck as Rick wrecked soon after seeing me... sorry, my bad. :oops:

Yes me and @michael.su . I caught a pedal on a root and did a superman dismount into the frozen ground. Cracked rib!

Top Bottom