OOS MOGA

which one you planning for your first? After the weekend gravel, I'll need some serious work
Will need help to get into CX shape in 5-6 weeks
The first will be Lucky cross on 9/29, so that gives you 2 weeks. Was contemplating Carpenter but that' s a bit of a ride, on the 22nd. The first is totally exploratory so to say, to see how it all goes down. Whatta ya think? Crazy, dumb, stupid or what?

The first will be Lucky cross on 9/29, so that gives you 2 weeks. Was contemplating Carpenter but that' s a bit of a ride, on the 22nd. The first is totally exploratory so to say, to see how it all goes down. Whatta ya think? Crazy, dumb, stupid or what?
no way I can race by September. See you in October bro...
This thread is way too large, I can't even find the ones I narrowed down. Restarted another thread for that purpose, look for me there

no way I can race by September. See you in October bro...
This thread is way too large, I can't even find the ones I narrowed down. Restarted another thread for that purpose, look for me there
It's on page 145 and it's on your list. Where the other thread?

spoke to @ReggieHammond and he suggested Stephens over DP, as DP is a bit over grown at the moment. Looks like Sunday will be a washout at the moment, but should be fine for either day. And that new avatar is throwing me off, complete opposite of the last one...

I’m available for either Saturday or Sunday, but Saturday looks better due to rain forecasted in the early pm on Sunday.

Let me know if you want Deer Park or Stephens. Happy to show everyone around either....or both.

Back
Top Bottom