OOS MOGA

qclabrat

Anyone going for a ride tomorrow if so when and where? I am getting out early tomorrow just not sure what time yet so def going for a ride. Got my free hub checked and it’s fine something was probably just jammed in there preventing if from disengaging
Strong maybe at Six mile at 1ish if conditions permit

jklett

I'm going to be at six mile around 5 if anyone wants to come with. I'll be at the canal road lot, old 2 door black explorer with kayak rack on top.

GreenMachine

I want to. Went around the block a couple of times on the Talon today and I felt pretty good so medications are working but thats no indication that I would be ok on the trails.
Thinking... I've been to Nassau a few times and if I need to drop, I am pretty sure I can find my way back. As of now, I want to say I am 75% in but I will make the final call after my run on Friday.
Hope to see you there to rep the outta shape cliq

Mtbdog

Absolutely! Time and place. Replaced battery but it was also bad alternator, replaced both should be good to go. Thanks @C8N

Mtbdog

We'll have to wait and see how many folks we can muster. With 3 I'd go with Sanderling but let's see how many would like to join.

Top Bottom