OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I have a meeting with a client at 2:30 then gotta pick up my bikes and get changed and will head over to Tourne. Most likely gonna be between 4-5, the eariler the better for me since I have to cut the grass after. I am also bringing my brother on the ride as well, gonna be his first time in a very long time, but he is in much better shape than me. Will post up a more accurate time when I know.
You guys are riding today?
I wanna go but not sure if I should.... damn... talking like a patient. After taking the meds, breathing a lot better but feeling tired. What to do... What to do...

BPaze

I wanna go but not sure if I should.... damn... talking like a patient. After taking the meds, breathing a lot better but feeling tired. What to do... What to do...

If it was myself I would go, I am an idiot and a terrible patient. If it is someone else you gotta play it by ear, if you are sick pushing yourself too hard will take longer to recover, that being said low activity is good for you.

I can't ride for too long today and don't expect to be pushing too hard because I had soccer last night and I am sore so feel free to join. We also have a newbie so slow might not be too big a deal.

Mr. E Man

I would rest, stay off the bike ... Maybe go for walk or something enjoy the nice weather.. rest up for Saturday!

BPaze

Just wrapping up my meeting bikes are around the corner then gotta get changed should be getting there at 4:30. A lot later than I want but what can you do

BPaze

I got there a little later than planned and I think I missed you which is good because my freehub wouldn't disengage. First downhill I took my chain came off and I realized the freehub wasn't ratcheting so I limped back to my car and it was working and has been since. I want to get it looked at before Saturday hoping something was stuck in there and fell out because it was making a weird noise like something was rubbing the spokes.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I got there a little later than planned and I think I missed you which is good because my freehub wouldn't disengage. First downhill I took my chain came off and I realized the freehub wasn't ratcheting so I limped back to my car and it was working and has been since. I want to get it looked at before Saturday hoping something was stuck in there and fell out because it was making a weird noise like something was rubbing the spokes.
What size do you ride? If needed, I have a 2015 Giant Talon L you can use for Sat.

Mtbdog

Was at the ball field lot at 430 but must have missed you. I hooked up with Brandy and some NICA kids. Good conditions today. There's always tomorrow.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
This means you are going, right?
I want to. Went around the block a couple of times on the Talon today and I felt pretty good so medications are working but thats no indication that I would be ok on the trails.
Thinking... I've been to Nassau a few times and if I need to drop, I am pretty sure I can find my way back. As of now, I want to say I am 75% in but I will make the final call after my run on Friday.

BPaze

Was at the ball field lot at 430 but must have missed you. I hooked up with Brandy and some NICA kids. Good conditions today. There's always tomorrow.

I saw your van got there 445 450 but didn’t last too long. I am hoping it’s fine hasn’t had issues but gonna have it looked at Fri. Thanks @C8N i ride a large but also have a backup beater. Let you know if I need it tho

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Rain Date - Stephens State Park Ride

Date: June 10th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

Please RSVP if you're able to attend

Can you load the route I want to try it on my own to see if I wont hold you guys up to bad

roc

Can anybody show me and a Freind around round valley on Friday? About 12? We can ride, but I'm not very fast on the uphill, you'll have to wait a bit on the climbs for me, but you can talk to my friend while you wait!
I can guide you at mooch or ringwood or Mahlon o high mountain.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Can anybody show me and a Freind around round valley on Friday? About 12? We can ride, but I'm not very fast on the uphill, you'll have to wait a bit on the climbs for me, but you can talk to my friend while you wait!
I can guide you at mooch or ringwood or Mahlon o high mountain.

i'd usually jump on this, but I actually have a job with a tight deadline.
there is only 1 main trail.
I'm not sure if they start charging to park in the lot tomorrow or saturday -
here is the scoop for an "around the res" loop - park in the cush lot, and have at it.

started the computer late on this one.
https://www.strava.com/activities/1541716060

do the first 1.5 miles of this one
https://www.strava.com/activities/1480345033

roc

BPaze

Anyone going for a ride tomorrow if so when and where? I am getting out early tomorrow just not sure what time yet so def going for a ride. Got my free hub checked and it’s fine something was probably just jammed in there preventing if from disengaging

Top Bottom