OOS MOGA

Mtbdog

My geuss would be 9am from prior experience. No need to hurry at this park, very few hikers once deeper in the park you go. Also wanna give on more southerly riders time to get up here.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
There was a discussion in another thread amongst myself, @BPaze and @Mtbdog about a... sort of a training ride at Stewart.
We chose Stewart as the impression I got was that it is a fast park and there are not as many ppl there... at least not as much as 6MR.
I don't want to flood this thread with this so I am thinking we will take this to PM but if anyone else is interested, let me know and I will include you in the PM. No real details have been worked out but the name of the game is for me and Brett to catch Frank and Frank's mission is not to be caught. Should help Frank with training (in a limited way) and should help with conditioning for me and Brett.

Kangdoy

There was a discussion in another thread amongst myself, @BPaze and @Mtbdog about a... sort of a training ride at Stewart.
We chose Stewart as the impression I got was that it is a fast park and there are not as many ppl there... at least not as much as 6MR.
I don't want to flood this thread with this so I am thinking we will take this to PM but if anyone else is interested, let me know and I will include you in the PM. No real details have been worked out but the name of the game is for me and Brett to catch Frank and Frank's mission is not to be caught. Should help Frank with training (in a limited way) and should help with conditioning for me and Brett.

I'm interested!

Mtbdog

I bent tab back no prob, the new cable and what adjustment with exact angles and such left to LBS to fine tune. Estimated thursday the bike should ready pick-up.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I bent tab back no prob, the new cable and what adjustment with exact angles and such left to LBS to fine tune. Estimated thursday the bike should ready pick-up.
Your goto LBS is Bicycle Tech right? Guys over there are awesome!

Mtbdog

You are correct on both accounts! They sell bontrager tires any words of opinion on them for north jersey rocks.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What training? Train on the road.

I thought you meant this Sunday. September is #CROSSEVERYWEEKEND

Top Bottom