OOS MOGA

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks @dmkalemba for showing up and leading most of the ride, and thanks @ridgehog for taking over leading when Dave had to leave. Wildcat has a habit of chewing people up and spitting them out the first time, and when all the rocks are wet the difficulty goes up greatly. Nice job everyone for sticking it out! Glad the weather held out for us and we didn't have to cancel the ride.

But I am guessing this means that the group had a good time!

I had a good time, and I think we can all agree that that's all that really matters.

Kangdoy

Thanks @dmkalemba for showing up and leading most of the ride, and thanks @ridgehog for taking over leading when Dave had to leave. Wildcat has a habit of chewing people up and spitting them out the first time, and when all the rocks are wet the difficulty goes up greatly. Nice job everyone for sticking it out! Glad the weather held out for us and we didn't have to cancel the ride.

Thank you @dmkalemba as well!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
@C8N really one the name :|

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180812-195956.png
    Screenshot_20180812-195956.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 89

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
This weekend is Jungle. @Mr.Moto @ridgehog please post date, time and meet up spot. Always good to have more than one person who knows the park.
Weather channel forecasts rain on Sat with Sun being clear but Accuweather has both days clear. I'll go with Accuweather!
Since we got Sourlands and Wildcat under our belts, I think Jungle will be tons of fun. I've only been there once, couple of years ago but I don't remember it to be as technical as the two previously mentioned. Not much climbing either. Of course my memory is not as good as it used to be so I could be totally off.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom