OOS MOGA

I've only ridden there once, it was pretty rugged in areas, but no worse than Sourlands or parts of Mahlon (Ghost and Tiger Blood).

Mark, I'd be happy to take you on a Wildcat ride that will make you eat your words, but the loop we do this weekend won't be that bad :p

I'm on the fence for sunday I don't think I will be able to climb with my gear range(shut it paul)

You'll be fine* come on out.

* for some definitions of fine

I'm on the fence for sunday I don't think I will be able to climb with my gear range(shut it paul)
Since I've never been to Wildcat so not sure how much climbing there are... but not too difficult to run to the LBS and pick up a smaller chainring.
I would imagine a 30t would be preferable since you ride the North but 32t would also be doable I think.... your cassette is 46t?

I was riding on 32t 11-42t at HM before my fitness went down the drain. I would prolly puke if I had to ride this set up now.

Funny how Wildcat is in my backyard but only rode there once...

You should ride there more.

What time would this ride start Sunday?

I guess 8 or 9am?

I don't think I will be able to climb with my gear range

Since I've never been to Wildcat so not sure how much climbing there are...

There's a lot of climbing. There are people that ride Wildcat on singlespeeds, but they're a little bit not right in the head. Any gearing will be fine as long as you don't mind walking occasionally.

Mark, I'd be happy to take you on a Wildcat ride that will make you eat your words, but the loop we do this weekend won't be that bad :p

You'll be fine* come on out.

* for some definitions of fine
People should not underestimate Wildcat. Looking forward to this ride.

Back
Top Bottom