Book of Paul H

I'd bring that to the LBS, expensive fail
Its the sram dub thingamajig.... not that it matters for installation but yeah... I guess with press fit and carbon.
Now... dropper or no dropper?
Rotors... 180 front and rear? Why do they put 160 at the rear on XC bikes? Just weight?

@fidodie @Juggernaut tell me more about your carbon XC beast. What components?

Last edited:
Yes! Out for delivery!
Not sure why I am so excited... it's going to be agonizing as it will be at least 10 day b4 the drivetrain arrives. At least I can fit wheels? Lol
Screenshot_20190313-091655.png

can you weigh it as each part is added to the frame?
The "build" up to the complete bike will be more fun this way for the 26lb over/under
I am going out on a limb and say it will be still be under at around 25lbs

Anyone have a scale?

If you have a digital scale, you might be able to get it to read the frame in the box. Then, weigh the box without the frame and subtract. Then, weigh out each item prior to adding and keep a spreadsheet. Could buy a good digital human scale and sell it to the Mrs as a means of tracking your fitness.

If you have a digital scale, you might be able to get it to read the frame in the box. Then, weigh the box without the frame and subtract. Then, weigh out each item prior to adding and keep a spreadsheet. Could buy a good digital human scale and sell it to the Mrs as a means of tracking your fitness.
Come on man! I am too lazy for that.

Back
Top Bottom