Book of Paul H

qclabrat

Nope I'm looking for a band saw and that popped up, any machinery I buy will go in the garage. Inside the house is no power tools ever, I just need to be able to pull a car in the garage.
do you have a one or two car? My bay has all my tools and machines but never have room to work with since it's always piled with junk and bikes. I sometimes regret not buying that house with 4 garages.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
do you have a one or two car? My bay has all my tools and machines but never have room to work with since it's always piled with junk and bikes. I sometimes regret not buying that house with 4 garages.

Oversize one car, our first winter with wheel dollies I was able to get two cars in to prove a point to my wife, she was not amused. Now I can only get a car in with enough room for a bench an cherry picker at the front of a car to close the door and room on the sides for lawn equipment and crap. I'm gonna build a bench this fall when I swap out the panel and run outlets at shoulder height along all my walls. That way I can be more organized and have flexible space. Only half of may garage is dry walled and insulated but I'm yanking it out to look for moisture issues since I've already repaired 2 leaks on that side. I've got one leak left but its from the ridge vent thingy and IDK how to deal with it since its just coming in from the actual vent.

If I can do the back wall 16' and have it all bench and have an I beam run across the top, I'm gonna be a happy camper and will only have a compressor and yard tools on one of the side.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
From the description alone I can guess a few (as in several) hundreds in repairs, did you notice the play on the axis ‘possibly’ due to a broken bolt? If this guy knew what he was talking about he would have fix it already and sold for good money or kept it.

For what i'd tolerate knowing that its a popular lathe so parts are out their and I can get my money back parting it out, hell you could get all your money back selling the legs.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So.... the Crux...
I vaguely remembered the previous owner said that if I wanted to go back to 2x, he would provide all the parts for it and gave me a box. Went into the garage this morning and checked. Sure enuff... there is a RD in there. Yay! :)

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
So.... the Crux...
I vaguely remembered the previous owner said that if I wanted to go back to 2x, he would provide all the parts for it and gave me a box. Went into the garage this morning and checked. Sure enuff... there is a RD in there. Yay! :)
87B7D413-05C1-4DA8-B079-0ABC8977F097.gif

Top Bottom