Book of Paul H

qclabrat

Wyckoff Cycles
Love the place and Mike is straight forward with you. If you ask for a service and your bike doesn't it need.... he will tell you to go take a hike lol
Sounds like a place for Max, did he ever grab your fork or using the old one still?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Let the cringing start!
The Talon is going to be lighter than the RDO lol
20190324_195105.jpg

RDO dropper with saddle
20190324_193149.jpg

Thanks @Juggernaut
I'm taking you down with me :)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Please make note to say that I have a debilitating condition that requires a month and a half in bed

the stress of the job makes it a workman's comp claim. You'll be out for the summer on recovery that consists mostly of outdoor activities for the
physical and psychological benefit they provide in restoring confidence and concentration......

(never claim bed, i know an insurance investigator.)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
the stress of the job makes it a workman's comp claim. You'll be out for the summer on recovery that consists mostly of outdoor activities for the
physical and psychological benefit they provide in restoring confidence and concentration......

Even better!
It will explain why calls to me goes right to voicemail!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Workers' Comp, don't forget thats what mah jobs about!

Top Bottom