Book of Paul H

So I am curious is it better to have the frame and missing the part or the parts and missing the frame?

Debate
I would think having the frame is worse. I can actually tare down the Hightower and make the RDO working sooner lol

First real ride on the new 29er wheels, NN Addix and M8020 brakes.
NN Addix - awesome! I swear 2.35 had as much traction as the 2.8 Rekon! I swear!
XT M8020 - if it had a little bit more modulation, it would be perfect but when a little air gets in there.... it will be right where I would want it to be
29er wheels - there are definitely pros and cons. Love the fact pedal strikes are almost nonexistent and roll over is awesome but I do feel that I need to lean in a bit more around the corners. Feels fast and it made me do stupid shit and ended up scraping the BB shell going over a log. I didn't look because I didn't want my neighbors to see me cry. 27.5 feels sportier to me for some reason.

First real ride on the new 29er wheels, NN Addix and M8020 brakes.
NN Addix - awesome! I swear 2.35 had as much traction as the 2.8 Rekon! I swear!
XT M8020 - if it had a little bit more modulation, it would be perfect but when a little air gets in there.... it will be right where I would want it to be
29er wheels - there are definitely pros and cons. Love the fact pedal strikes are almost nonexistent and roll over is awesome but I do feel that I need to lean in a bit more around the corners. Feels fast and it made me do stupid shit and ended up scraping the BB shell going over a log. I didn't look because I didn't want my neighbors to see me cry. 27.5 feels sportier to me for some reason.
For most conditions 2.35 is big enough on a 29er. Glad your enjoying the new setup. 27.5 is definitely better on trails with tight turns but I’ll take a 29er any day.

For most conditions 2.35 is big enough on a 29er. Glad your enjoying the new setup. 27.5 is definitely better on trails with tight turns but I’ll take a 29er any day.
Eh... but I think the RDO will get the 29er and Hightower will go back to 27.5+

RDO teaser... yeah... just teasing myself
20190316_162530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom