Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
1000001382.jpg

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Ride today... not sure how long it has been but last ride was with Walter at DM i think. Wake up at 6AM.. play some game and to QC to get coffee. Thought about taking the Hightower... cant believe this thing is already 6yrs old... but not sure if everything works lol Head into the garage and there is the axum standing against the wall. Garage is a mess... and too many shit in the way of where the Hightower is stored. Fuck it... axum it is. Put it on the stand and clean the chain, adjust derailleur. Looks like a bit of cable stretch. Pump up tires but don't remember what the psi I used to ride. Eh... 16 front and 18 rear... whatever. Surprised I still remember how to do these things.

Let's hope I don't die today lol

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
That was the most pathetic ride of my life... blew up at less than half a mile lol

Walter came back for me but told him to go on without me. My throat was hurting from breathing too hard and my inner quads felt like they were ripped part. It's usually my outer quads that hurts so I knew that my pedaling was off. After Walter left... took about 15 more minutes to recover. Continued the climb to finish it at least. Took a right at the intersection and rode a little bit on the flats to see if I can get the feel back. Seemed like I got my 2nd wind but soon enough... my shoulders went out. Rode back the way I came and back to the car. 1.9 miles.... damn I suck! lol

serviceguy

That was the most pathetic ride of my life... blew up at less than half a mile lol

Walter came back for me but told him to go on without me. My throat was hurting from breathing too hard and my inner quads felt like they were ripped part. It's usually my outer quads that hurts so I knew that my pedaling was off. After Walter left... took about 15 more minutes to recover. Continued the climb to finish it at least. Took a right at the intersection and rode a little bit on the flats to see if I can get the feel back. Seemed like I got my 2nd wind but soon enough... my shoulders went out. Rode back the way I came and back to the car. 1.9 miles.... damn I suck! lol
Looks like you have reached my level of OOSness! Hit me when you want to ride …LOL

Kaleidopete

wait...the older you get the worse it gets :p

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
zero... it was raining all last week :D
was thinking about going to 6MR tomorrow but conditions doesn't look like its rideable
Did a hike with my kid at HM yesterday and looks pretty good

Top Bottom