OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. E Man

[QUOTE I have no discipline and I don't want the same for my son.[/QUOTE]

must be nice... my father used to beat the fck outta me with his leather belt (when he was drunk of course) .. and i had my mom shove dove soap down my throat... Yes, i was a bad bad kid. but it turned me out to be i guess some what responsible adult.

Mtbdog

I am somehow puzzled by someone allegedly without discipline teaching his/her kid discipline, or maybe there's a crash course on discipline on line that I am not aware of (like many other things)...I know, I can't understand because I don't have kids...
Well I know one thing for sure. Max is very disciplined on the crash course.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What wizardry is this spoiler you started using lately?
tenor.gif

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I am somehow puzzled by someone allegedly without discipline teaching his/her kid discipline, or maybe there's a crash course on discipline on line that I am not aware of (like many other things)...I know, I can't understand because I don't have kids...

I see my failures as an adult and why I believe I have these tendencies. I am not duplicating the mistakes I think my parents have made with me. But this is parenting no one knows what they are doing honestly. I don't judge people with what they do with their kid but I try to copy things I see other people doing that I like the results and of and I try to avoid those I don't like kids needing a tablet or cell phone every where they go to behave.

jklett

[/QUOTE]

must be nice... my father used to beat the fck outta me with his leather belt (when he was drunk of course) .. and i had my mom shove dove soap down my throat... Yes, i was a bad bad kid. but it turned me out to be i guess some what responsible adult.[/QUOTE]
You sure we didn't have the same parents?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I see my failures as an adult and why I believe I have these tendencies. I am not duplicating the mistakes I think my parents have made with me. But this is parenting no one knows what they are doing honestly. I don't judge people with what they do with their kid but I try to copy things I see other people doing that I like the results and of and I try to avoid those I don't like kids needing a tablet or cell phone every where they go to behave.
Parenting is tough because no 2 kids react and behave the same. One method doesn't necessarily work on the other.

Now to derail this in another direction... I need a freakin pumper! My bathroom sink will not drain!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
[QUOTE="jklett, post: 862868, member: 14143"[/QUOTE]

must be nice... my father used to beat the fck outta me with his leather belt (when he was drunk of course) .. and i had my mom shove dove soap down my throat... Yes, i was a bad bad kid. but it turned me out to be i guess some what responsible adult.[/QUOTE]
You sure we didn't have the same parents?[/QUOTE]

You guys are successful in spite of your parents is my belief.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Parenting is tough because no 2 kids react and behave the same. One method doesn't necessarily work on the other.

Now to derail this in another direction... I need a freakin pumper! My bathroom sink will not drain!

YouTube it its most likely in your trap or stuck at the top

jklett

[QUOTE="jklett, post: 862868, member: 14143"

You guys are successful in spite of your parents is my belief.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about successful but I haven't strangled anyone yet so there is that.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

pull the drain plug, is it stuffed with hair (that is what happens when you have hair!)
use a coat hangar

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
must be nice... my father used to beat the fck outta me with his leather belt (when he was drunk of course) .. and i had my mom shove dove soap down my throat... Yes, i was a bad bad kid. but it turned me out to be i guess some what responsible adult.

You guys are successful in spite of your parents is my belief.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about successful but I haven't strangled anyone yet so there is that.[/QUOTE]
You need to spend more time with Max

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
uh oh, pull the trap, is it on a slip-nut?

damn, i wanted that hair thing to work so i could get you back for the hair comment!

Top Bottom